Netjets Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MississippiMud said:
I need some info from all of you NetJets longtimers out there. What is the best brand/style of luggage for a 7/7 schedule.

Look no further than the Pretty Neat Stuff International size. More room than you need and rugged as he!!.

MississippiMud said:
I need some info from all of you NetJets longtimers out there. What is the best brand/style of luggage for a 7/7 schedule.

Luggage Works. Hands done. Good product and even better customer service. I carry my uniform pieces, shoes, clothes and mail in this bag.

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1 <--Roller Bag.

You will want the 26" bag. It is not "street legal" for carry on limits but I have NEVER been challenged by airline personnel about it... ever.

Ask about discounts available. It's so worth the price. If anything ever breaks, send it back. They will repair the problemn and upgrade the bad to include and recent "STCs". I have not, to date, recieved a bill for repairs on my bag and I send it in every year for an overhaul during vacation.

Always tuck in the bag hook when airlining (especially on Comair). If it breaks off, Shaneanea or Ms. Rhonda that works at Comair will have no problem telling you that they don't cover virtually every item on a bag that can break for repair. Make ya wonder.... nah. It doesn't.

I also carry an Exec Touring Tote in place of my "brain bag" since we only carry arounf an FOM. There is no need for a brain bag. Finally! Room for an extra pair of shoes!! There is also room for extra crap you might collect on the road. The bag collapses (even full) so you can put it under the seat (even under the left side of an ERJ). I've had many commuter F/As question whether it would fit. I wager them that it will and I have never lost yet. Get the BIG tote. It has a nice space under the bag for your road book if yoiu want to carry one. I carry my laptop, electronic goodies and anything else that pops up in this bag. It stores easily in the NJA planes too. A brain bag can be problematic to store in that it is hard and inflexible. Now if I could just put stickers on the tote....

http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=3 <--Executive Touring Tote.

ROLL all of your clothes instead of folding them. Put all socks and undies in the side puches. You'll be packed and ready for anything from Barbados to Buffalo.

Hope this helps for your 7 day tour.

For a few bucks extra you can even have the words "NOT YOURS" sewn into your bag handle.

Last edited:
Here is what i do.

I go to TJ maxx every year or 9 months. I find a nice big 26 or 28 inch bag.

I then beat the crap out of it for a while. Once the wheels fall off and the thing looks like ass i throw it in the trash.

Pony up another 50 bucks and buy another one.

By the way i highly recomend a nice big bag. I like to make sure i am 100 percent comfortable on the road and on the layovers.

Diesel said:
Here is what i do.

I go to TJ maxx every year or 9 months. I find a nice big 26 or 28 inch bag.

I then beat the crap out of it for a while. Once the wheels fall off and the thing looks like ass i throw it in the trash.

Pony up another 50 bucks and buy another one.

By the way i highly recomend a nice big bag. I like to make sure i am 100 percent comfortable on the road and on the layovers.

Diesel
I've seen your bag and well? What's with the little pink bear on the side?

Baggage works I've had the same bag for 8 years now-no failures-paid $240 for it... Let's see Diesel beat that; $50 X 8 = $400.00... Dude you'll losing cash.....

The bear is really cool though....

The pink bear is my cute little addition. So is the hammer i keep in the bag.

The last bag I just threw out lasted a year and a half. Stupid boston streets and coble stones screw up the wheels pretty bad. That's usually what goes.

Plus I check my bag EVERYWHERE. The rampers really do beat on checked luggage.

Latest resources

Back