• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets temp since the Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey cappy it's a 2000:) don't want to call it a 200 around all of those ateamers youll be paired with LOL

QOL in the falcon? hmm you have a FA. so you never need leave the cockpit. Pretty good since your pay will suck for a while.

ozpilot, I assume that 3800 bucks is in addition to the listed salary on airlinepilotcentral.com? If so, you earn more in bonus and ot alone than I earn for my salary the whole month on the 727.

How much PIC time does one need to have a chance at NJ. I will never get any PIC time where I'm at now.

ghostrider64 said:
QOL in the falcon? hmm you have a FA. so you never need leave the cockpit. Pretty good since your pay will suck for a while.

LOL... I guess everything's a matter of perspective. I'm waiting for an interview, and if I get it, first-year pay will be a $10,000 raise for me!

I can't believe I called it the Falcon 200. I corrected it.

Thanks for your replies. I look forward to working with you.

Beer me!

pipejockey said:
ozpilot, I assume that 3800 bucks is in addition to the listed salary on airlinepilotcentral.com? If so, you earn more in bonus and ot alone than I earn for my salary the whole month on the 727.

How much PIC time does one need to have a chance at NJ. I will never get any PIC time where I'm at now.

Yep thats in addition to the regular salary.

As far as PIC time is required, NJA and NJI minimums are listed here:

http://www.netjets.com/News and Info/careers_pilots.asp

I don't see any requirement for PIC time, but of course it would not hurt.

If you are really interested, I would apply as soon as you have the minimums and update with the company every couple of months until you get the call.

Remember that competitive time is a function of supply and demand. Considering that this year we're projected to hire 450+ pilots I would get that application in ASAP!

Good Luck!

CA1900 said:
LOL... I guess everything's a matter of perspective. I'm waiting for an interview, and if I get it, first-year pay will be a $10,000 raise for me!

As a former 1900 pilot, I fully understand your pain. Hope you get the interview soon. This place is a worlds away from a typical 1900 regional operation.

If you have questions about NetJets that I might be able to help with, you can send me a PM.

ozpilot said:
You work hard at NetJets, but under the new contract you can make quite a lot in overtime.

Last tour:

Day 1 - early start (06:15) 14 hour day $500
(airline only, which included a first class ticket on a UA 777..nice)
Day 2 - Public Holiday $750
Day 4 - 13 hour day $ 70
Day 6 - 14 hour day $140
Day 7 - 1 Volunter extended day $750
Day 8 - company could not get me home by midnight so ...
1 extended day $750
12 hours of overtime $840

Almost 4 grand in overtime ... nice. Now I'm a 5 year captain and this tour was far from typical, but it does show what O/T can be earned under the new contract. Thanks SU!

Arrived home 10 am day 9.

Now that's what I am talking about! Show Me The Money!!!!
Eventhough that's not a normal tour, it's nice to have a couple of those a year I bet!

Hey OZ, how often do you have these type of tours?

Take away the extended days.

The OT is normal though and its a normal tour for me.

Latest resources

Back