• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets taking Beechjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just love how people get wound up on here, Skyking.....

As I understand it, the orders for the CJ3's were just canceled recently.......just after the announcement of the orders for the Beechjets......

And I don't see how NJA "left Cessna hanging out to dry" with several billion dollars worth of orders over the last decade. Byt he way, Mr. S. spoke of my "speculation" directly to a fellow NJA driver a couple of days ago. Have you spoken with RTS lately?

And cut the condescending attitude, OK? It's not very becoming.....

abenaki said:
I just love how people get wound up on here, Skyking.....

As I understand it, the orders for the CJ3's were just canceled recently.......just after the announcement of the orders for the Beechjets......

And I don't see how NJA "left Cessna hanging out to dry" with several billion dollars worth of orders over the last decade. Byt he way, Mr. S. spoke of my "speculation" directly to a fellow NJA driver a couple of days ago. Have you spoken with RTS lately?

And cut the condescending attitude, OK? It's not very becoming.....

This was more along the lines of the cancelled orders I was speaking of......

NetJets Canceling Orders
From yesterdays Wichita Eagle: (03-16-03)

NetJets cuts some Cessna orders and delays others
BY MOLLY MCMILLIN
The Wichita Eagle

Cessna Aircraft Co.' s largest customer -- NetJets -- has canceled some of the aircraft orders it had with the Wichita jetmaker and put off delivery dates of some others.

"We're talking to all the manufacturers regarding when we'll be taking the orders we have," NetJets spokesman Kevin Russell said.

Last edited by fracman on 03-17-2003 at 21:27

Once again, please state facts. If you did not speak with Mr S. yourself, I don't consider your statement as fact...........sorry if you take that wrong, but maybe you should tape your next conversation between the two of you and offer it for download.

UNDERSTAND THIS: I don't blame NJA for cancelling orders, the economy is the culprit, not the competition!........but when folks are seen here slamming other fractionals and using them as "scapegoats" to hide from the truth, that's when some of us get upset.

I will leave this weak thread with one final thought........it's all fun and games on these forums until you visit one of our proud manufacturing facilities and see row after row of completed aircraft in QS paint sitting on the ramp, CANCELLED before delivery, as you take your facility tour while no one is working on the shop floor under the large American flags. FACT!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back