• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets TA falls apart!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The rivet write up was just one small blip compared to the other stuff I heard about.

TTCmh that's it you HEARD. You never saw, you have no proof you still haven't shown anything you just run your mouth and talk about crap that has no bearing.

You and family guy are the same troll loser.

gunfyter said:
Oh well why would we have to wait until the ratification to be clued in?

My conspiracy theory mind has already guessed that all NJI FO's have been awarded PIC ... so there will not be any Captain bids to the G-IV for a while...

Heh heh! That'd be nice!

TheTruthCMH said:
Why wouldn't it pass if everyone but TG is on-board with it? Is he the one guy on the MEC that EVERYONE respects? This is not fuel for your fire or anyone else's, but a true question.

Believe me GF, I didn't like hearing about the company pulling back either but from what I understand about it, it was never signed by either side to begin with for review by the lawyers on BOTH sides.

I hope we can put all of this behind us and mend relations with EVERYONE involved.
The company has no interest in mending relations with the pilot group, hence the hiring of the new anti-labor VP of Labor Relations. What's her name again? I plan on voting NO too! GF is right, this thing is in serious jeopardy of not passing. What you understand is wrong TTCMH, it was agreed to, reneged on, then re-agreed to after the EB called BS and refused to put the ballots out.

I think it will pass but it's going to be close.

gunfyter said:
Lot of reasons lot of stuff people don't like.

For me, even though I am getting a raise, I don't like that several hundred people get NO raise at all. Bypass FO's.

I don't like the 7/7, the reserve, SIC pay. RETRO.

Then they should get off there A^% and bid upgrade. None of that "well the union said not to" that only happen twice. Those 3,4,5 year bypass sic get zero sympath from me. Those who are seat locked do get a raise off FO pay that they would have been on. The bypass is higher that the new FO rate. What more do they want to stay FO's in the 2000 or X until they can hold that plane. I have herd enough of them on the road when I asked if they are going to bid, " No way I dont want some plane with out an apu. The company can't make me get another type rating I am going to wait."

Last edited:
Live4flyng said:
The company has no interest in mending relations with the pilot group, hence the hiring of the new anti-labor VP of Labor Relations. What's her name again? I plan on voting NO too! GF is right, this thing is in serious jeopardy of not passing. What you understand is wrong TTCMH, it was agreed to, reneged on, then re-agreed to after the EB called BS and refused to put the ballots out.

I think that you guys should fire the present MEC and get a new one in there that can get you the best contract possible.

be-400xpdriver said:
Then they should get off there A^% and bid upgrade. None of that well the union said not to, only happen twice. Those 3,4,5 year bypass sic get zero sympath from me. Those who are seat locked do get a raise off FO pay that they would have been on. The bypass is higher that the new FO rate. What more do they want to stay FO's in the 2000 or X until they can hold that plane. I have herd enough of them on the road when I asked if they are going to bid, " No way I dont want some plane with out an apu. The company can't make me get another type rating I am going to wait."

It shouldn't have been a surprise. Senior management has not liked the bypass program since they saw how pilots were able to work it. As such, it should have been reasonable to surmise that the company would do something to end bypass pay and compel people to either upgrade or revert back to SIC pay.

And as you mentioned, there were only 2 bids in 2005 which a union grassroots effort sought to have awarded to junior pilots for the purpose of getting bypass pay for more recently-hired pilots. Other than those two bids, everything else was "open season".

gunfyter said:
Lot of reasons lot of stuff people don't like.

For me, even though I am getting a raise, I don't like that several hundred people get NO raise at all. Bypass FO's.

I don't like the 7/7, the reserve, SIC pay. RETRO.

I have been an avid reader but not a poster for quite some time but will ask about this.

After everything that has happened over the last year (T/A, rejected T/A, new MEC, new T/A, reneged T/A, new T/A), what else could happen? We voted in the SU to take this to a new level and got what most see as a good step in the right direction and now I hear some say they will vote no, the T/A is in jeopardy, etc, I just don't get it...

In a perfect scenario, what were you and other guys looking for? I am pretty happy with what I see. Am I ecstatic? No. Happy? Yeah. This T/A actually surpassed my expectations (still not where they could be). Where would we be if this had been put out in 2001? A lot further along then we are now! Where will we be in 5-10 more years? A lot further along (hopefully) then we should be on November 21st.

I also believe that present F/O's kind of messed themselves over by not bidding CPT sooner. Many, many bids went by without ANYONE bidding CPT a few years ago. Our MEC is the one to blame if you don't think they got what they deserved (pay raise). Most F/O's have been sitting in the right seat making the same amount of money as me and not having to make half as many decisions, put their name in the logbook or sign the 135 releases. I have also flown with guys that were senior to me in the right seat and making more money. Where is the justice in that?

Just my $.02 from where I sit.

Last edited:
TheTruthCMH said:
I think that you guys should fire the present MEC and get a new one in there that can get you the best contract possible.

You wish! These guys rock! They kicked Santulli's ass and they are getting ready for 2010 already.

Latest resources

Back