Netjets Selling Beechjets to TMC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Heavy Set

Big discussion on another website. It is unconfirmed - I'm just relaying what I read on the other forum.

No details about timing if it happens. I assume the Beechjets would be swapped out as the Phenom 300s arrive. Hopefully the Beechjet pilots will enjoy Phenom school and enjoy the boost in performance! Can we assume the Encores will be sent out to pasture next? Probably some older XLs could find some new homes as well.

Is this good or bad for those who have been furloughed?

Neither. Current deliveries are purely fleet renewal and not growth.

Furloughs will return when attrition and rising flight hour demand combine to require recalls. And that will be a little while longer...

Neither. Current deliveries are purely fleet renewal and not growth.

Furloughs will return when attrition and rising flight hour demand combine to require recalls. And that will be a little while longer...

Stronger economy equals NJA growth. Not looking so good with the current occupants of Pennsylvania Ave.

The plan has been to cut down on the number of fleets, with the Phenom being the new small cabin airplane. New owners are good for furloughees, owners leaving are not. Fleet changes don't make much of a difference.

Ultimately, any Beechjet losses are probably being replaced by the 300 which is faster, carries more, goes farther and uses less fuel...until the runway is wet...then you're f'd.

Ultimately, any Beechjet losses are probably being replaced by the 300 which is faster, carries more, goes farther and uses less fuel...until the runway is wet...then you're f'd.

Don't forget - it's also the "Signature Series" Phenom 300.... I can't wait to see pictures of the end product (nicer seats, new Garmin 3000 Prodigy, etc.). I am thinking it would be a nice upgrade for any Beechjet pilot in terms of capability.

That said, I think I recently heard a Flight Options Phenom 300 on clearance flying from the Northeast to Santa Fe or somewhere in Colorado - that's a long time in a tightish cockpit. I get sore after 2 hours in my junky ERJ! Maybe shorter flights and less capability are better???? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back