• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets schedule question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know if it's still the case, but for the current schedule quarter, reserve on the Encore in the SIC slot went SENIOR. That means that that there were more reserve bidders than slots so some pilots got moved to the 7-n-7 schedule. Apparently that's the first time that situation has occured under the current CBA.

Do you get an option of what equipment you want to fly if you get hired by NetJets? (I am sure this question has been asked a bunch of times but I am too lazy to do a search)

I know a few guys who've asked at the time of the telephone offer to get a different fleet and have been accomodated. Sometimes, though, holding out for a bigger plane means delaying one's start date and thus, seniority. For some people, that's a consideration and for others, it's not.

I was offered the Encore, 400XP, and Excel when I got the job offer. The Excel had a later class date, but that actually worked out better making a graceful exit from my previous job. (Although I'd have taken it either way!)

What you are offered all depends on what classes have openings at the time they call you. It all seems very luck of the draw, but most people I've talked to have been given at least a couple options. I was offered my choice of three, the sovereign, the excel or the gulfstream 200. I do know a couple folks that were offered only one aircraft type and I think it would be silly to turn down the job for that. Get your foot in the door now I'd say.

I have a type in one of the airplanes you guys fly, is it safe to say they'll put me in that aircraft or just where ever they need me?

Depends on what's available when they offer the job. One guy in my new-hire class who was typed in the CE-500 was initially offered the Ultra but asked if he could have a different plane in order to try something new. He ended up getting the 400XP.

Depends on what's available when they offer the job. One guy in my new-hire class who was typed in the CE-500 was initially offered the Ultra but asked if he could have a different plane in order to try something new. He ended up getting the 400XP.

Bet he wishes now that he kept his mouth shut !

LOL-Like the joke of the guy who tells his girlfriend that their sex life is a little boring and he asks to try something, anything different. She goes into the closet and walks out with a strap-on.

NetJets domicile

I am interviewing on 12/6 and the invatation e-mail said all five domiciles are open

Latest resources

Back