Netjets Santa Claus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL510in10min

Hey Netjet guys, what's with the guy in the Santa Claus outfit protesting down in Phoenix at Cutter? He say's you guys are trying to get training money out of him. He was offering shoe shines to help pay for his legal defence. My boss even commented on how uncomfortable the situation made him. For once in my life I was proud to work for my company. LOL

Last edited:
Have no idea what you are talking about. NetJets doen't charge pilots for training - unless they leave before they complete their part of the contract...

"NetJets doen't charge pilots for training - unless they leave before they complete their part of the contract..."

Best $7,500 I've ever spent to get out of that dump!

To go to a bankrupt airline that screwed you once before?!

I saw that guy in Phoenix the other day-he needs to go down and picket in front of the Columbus HQ-maybe some of the bad press from his antics would help his cause.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Its gotten so bad that one of our current MEC members turned in a pilot for posting a video.

This pilot had been fired!!!!!

There is our wonderful MEC at work.

What has this company come to when you cant trust your own pilot group.

I'll admit, we have our issues with management just like anywhere but when its a fellow pilot you have to watch out for......

way to go MEC!

WTFO!!!!!!!

I just read that on the union board. Someone needs to beat the ever living sh!t our that arse hole. Not only are we fighting against the company now we have to fight against our own mec.

what a fuggin scumbag!

JBL said:
Good for you. Good luck where ever you go. Be sure to do your research this time. Please let us know when you find that green grass!

JBL said:
"NetJets doen't charge pilots for training - unless they leave before they complete their part of the contract..."

There have been 3 pilots beat it by returning their W2s along with the info the company gave them about how much they could expect to make.

I'd never have paid that. Oh wait, I did before I came........ <$10K

Good for you. Good luck where ever you go. Be sure to do your research this time. Please let us know when you find that green grass!
I did do my research. I had my stuff in at NetJets well before furlough. I realized the majors were gonna have problems and fractional ownership seemed the way of the future. Please don't confuse the fact that it all happened quickly with me not doing my research.

I called several friends working there for realistic opinions on schedules, gateways, contract issues, money, you name it. Unfortunateley I believe you really have to live the NetJets life to truly understand it and all it's implications. I just couldn't take it, my wife couldn't take it, my kids couldn't take it, so I jumped....back to a company that screwed me once before as someone said. Actually not true. I returned to a previous employer...true, but NOT the one that furloughed me. This previous employer was fair to me in the past and has continued to be to this day. The problem is being tied to a failing parent carrier...but I'm in good company there!

Just keep working, improving the resume, applying, and looking for that greener grass....I'll let you know if/when I find it.

Latest resources

Back