• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets response from resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is no doubt about it ! You will get an app in the mail ! At that point you will be instructed to send money to them for a interview at flight safety ! Flight Safety / Netjets all one and the same company ! Got you by the balls ! Great isn't it ? Pay for an interview my ass ! To get to wear an ugly yellow tie and little stripes on your shoulder !??? This business has gotten out of hand ! Pay to be interviewed !!!!!!!

???????????

There is no doubt about it ! You will get an app in the mail ! At that point you will be instructed to send money to them for a interview at flight safety !

What in the world are you talking about?

Flight Safety / Netjets all one and the same company ! Got you by the balls ! Great isn't it ?

They're owned by the same parent company, but that hasn't always been the case.

Pay for an interview my ass ! To get to wear an ugly yellow tie and little stripes on your shoulder !??? This business has gotten out of hand ! Pay to be interviewed !!!!!!!

Your information is either inaccurate or wildly out of date. Not only did I not pay to interview, I was given a roundtrip airline ticket from home to CMH for the interview, a fully-paid nice room at the Hilton Garden the night before, and a catered lunch the day of the interview. The only money changing hands was from NJ to me, starting on my first day of indoc.

There is no doubt about it ! You will get an app in the mail ! At that point you will be instructed to send money to them for a interview at flight safety ! Flight Safety / Netjets all one and the same company ! Got you by the balls ! Great isn't it ? Pay for an interview my ass ! To get to wear an ugly yellow tie and little stripes on your shoulder !??? This business has gotten out of hand ! Pay to be interviewed !!!!!!!

.....are you high?

Inside req

Are owner recommendations held with any weight? I know a lot of owners much better than I know any of the pilots.

Are owner recommendations held with any weight? I know a lot of owners much better than I know any of the pilots.

SURE! Why not. Someone with the amount of hours you have shouldn't have a problem. You need that ATP though. They won't consider you without that,

I just interviewed this week, and Derinda and Jerry are not pouring out kool aid. They tell you right out front that these are the 5 domiciles and that you will start out on reserve. They caution everyone that commuting a long distance will be a problem, and that if you find that unnaceptable, then NJA might not be for you. I was extremely impressed by everyone I came in contact with there. The more I learned about the company, the more I was impressed. I spent many hours researching not only Netjets, but also Mr. Santulli, Warren Buffet, and Berkshire Hathaway. Everyone talks safety and customer service, but these folks really mean it. Just a few examples: It is expensive to have your own meteorology department, and I know only one major airline that still does (Northwest), and NJA does too; Any NJA crew in flight can contact a doctor at the Mayo clinic 24/7; And finally on the customer service side of it, they can also contact a vet at the Univ. of PA in PHL if it's the pooch that has the inflight medical problem. It would appear that Mr. Buffet really meant it when he told Mr. Santulli to spend whatever it takes to be the first in safety, security, and customer service. After 20 yrs in the military and 19 at a major airline, I am very resistant to having smoke blown up my arse, but I have to admit that I was totally blown away by what I saw and learned.

Bronco,
Don't worry they shut down the sunshine machine the first day of class. :)
As far as the met department, that is so they can shut down B-way every time they have a hook echo within 50 miles.

Just kidding, well not really, but good luck. It is a fine group of pilots!

I just interviewed this week, and Derinda and Jerry are not pouring out kool aid. They tell you right out front that these are the 5 domiciles and that you will start out on reserve. They caution everyone that commuting a long distance will be a problem, and that if you find that unnaceptable, then NJA might not be for you. I was extremely impressed by everyone I came in contact with there. The more I learned about the company, the more I was impressed. I spent many hours researching not only Netjets, but also Mr. Santulli, Warren Buffet, and Berkshire Hathaway. Everyone talks safety and customer service, but these folks really mean it. Just a few examples: It is expensive to have your own meteorology department, and I know only one major airline that still does (Northwest), and NJA does too; Any NJA crew in flight can contact a doctor at the Mayo clinic 24/7; And finally on the customer service side of it, they can also contact a vet at the Univ. of PA in PHL if it's the pooch that has the inflight medical problem. It would appear that Mr. Buffet really meant it when he told Mr. Santulli to spend whatever it takes to be the first in safety, security, and customer service. After 20 yrs in the military and 19 at a major airline, I am very resistant to having smoke blown up my arse, but I have to admit that I was totally blown away by what I saw and learned.

I'd like to make a slight correction to this statement.

"It wouls appear that Mr. Buffet really meant it when he told Mr. Santulli to spend whatever it takes to be the first in safety, security, and customer service. Just as long as it isn't TOOOOO expensive."

Why else is there not TCAS in the Ultra?

Latest resources

Back