Netjets Rejection letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tordude23

Out of curiosity, if Netjets does not accept your application, how long after can one re-apply.

I received a personalize rejection letter from DM stating they were not offering an invite at this time.

Any insight would be grateful.

Re-apply in 6 months. Quite a few NJA pilots have been accepted on their second try. Good luck to you.

Re-apply in 6 months. Quite a few NJA pilots have been accepted on their second try. Good luck to you.
Your probably getting him mistaken about interviewing. I don't think there is any time requirement if you got a rejection off of the application. Reapply in a month or so...

I received a personalize rejection letter from DM stating they were not offering an invite at this time.

Any insight would be grateful.

Why not ask her your question directly? It would show that you are interested in the job, and now she would probably remember next time around.

"at this time..."

I think there may be a reduced need to hire if the new contract passes this November.

New work schedules include an option to work 216 days per yr instead of 182. Depending on how many people choose this schedule... fewer pilots will be required to man our Air Force.

For instance IF everyone decided to go on the 216 day schedule. the 2700 pilots we have now could work the man-days of 3375 pilots on a 182 day schedule. Almost 2 yrs worth of hiring.

They probably don't know their needs "at this time..."

"at this time..."

I think there may be a reduced need to hire if the new contract passes this November.

New work schedules include an option to work 216 days per yr instead of 182. Depending on how many people choose this schedule... fewer pilots will be required to man our Air Force.

For instance IF everyone decided to go on the 216 day schedule. the 2700 pilots we have now could work the man-days of 3375 pilots on a 182 day schedule. Almost 2 yrs worth of hiring.

They probably don't know their needs "at this time..."

Maybe they should only let us fly 50 days a year, sure the pay would drop dramatically, but at least we can all upgrade.

Response

Send this back and I'm sure they'll remember you when you reapply. :laugh:

Dear NetJets,

Thank you for your letter dated October 1st. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me pilot employment with your company. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. Despite your outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with NetJets next Monday. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future pilot candidates.

Sincerely,

Seriously, I've never heard of a time limit to reapply.

dude23

Is there any chance you could be a member of the 1108? If there is and you are not paying your dues that just might explain why you were rejected. I'm not saying it is why, but it might be.

Dear NetJets,

Thank you for your letter dated October 1st. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me pilot employment with your company. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals. Despite your outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with NetJets next Monday. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of luck in rejecting future pilot candidates.

Sincerely,

Now that's FUNNY!!

Latest resources

Back