• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Overtime

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll give you my exact YTD numbers as of my 3-17 pay statement. This is first year reserve pay:

Salary: 10,681
Overtime: 1089
Holiday Pay: 643

That averages just over 16% over base so far this year in OT and Holiday pay. That'll jump up next month since I work both Good Friday and Easter (another $643). I'm on the Ultra which right now isn't getting quite as much OT as other fleets.

AirBear

Edit: Just got my 3-31 pay statement. If you take what I've made YTD, and apply it to an entire year I'd make just under $57,000. That's assuming I keep making average OT and some holidays the rest of the year. Again, I'm on reserve so 7&7 would pay quite a bit less.

jet1man said:
Hey all, I'm hoping that someone can give me a rough idea of how much overtime is available (on average). I'm a 7 yr CPT at a regional, and I am very interested in making the change to Netjets (if they decide to hire me of course!!). I'm trying to come up with a realalistic income estimate for a first yr FO. I know that reserve pays about $46000, but I'm trying to find out how much more I could make if I needed to.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fly Safe.

Last edited:
Buddro said:
Diesel,

Sorry for asking. I did not know it was against company policy. I guess I will learn about it when I get hired.

Thanks.

No company policy here. Union message board policy.

Diesel said:
Just remember copying and posting information from the union message board to flightinfo or anything off of our board is a 30 day suspension.

Yep, that's what I have already told Buddro in a PM.

xp4me said:
how about the per diem? what rate is it?

Inside the continental USA, per diem is $1.70 per hour.

Outside the continental USA, per diem is $2.50 per hour if the pilot elects to remain on the hourly per-diem rate. (I've not been outside the continental USA under the new contract so I can't comment with regards to remaining on or going off the hourly rate.)

gunfyter said:
Base 46286

overtime 7.95/qtr

Extended day/ holiday 381.48

base plus 6 holidays, 100 hrs of overtime plus 8 extended days =

$54,805.68

Maybe this is unusual but it's been just over 10 months now since I started IOE and I have yet to get an extended day or even an after midnight arrival. I've flown around 450 hours in those 10 months. The after midnight could be because I live near a major airline hub with lots of late night flights. So I wouldn't count on any extended days when "guesstimating" 1st year total income.

AirBear

Almost four years at NJA. Two extended days to show for it. And to believe there are guys on the 7n7 pushing for allowing more than 3 extendo days per quarter.:rolleyes:

Fozzy said:
Almost four years at NJA. Two extended days to show for it. And to believe there are guys on the 7n7 pushing for allowing more than 3 extendo days per quarter.:rolleyes:

The Ultra doesn't get many extended day offers because they are fully staffed. The X, Hawker, 2000 and G200 are mainly the ones that get the extended days lately.

HD

Latest resources

Back