• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets looking for pilots/ AIN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd like to wait too, but on my second airline now, and things just keep getting more hopeless...
Also I was told to get in before they get rid of the gateways system, which would be a possibility in the next contract. Remember when you couldn't go wrong with an aviation career?

If you work a "flex" schedule (19-21 days/month) and stay on the road as oppposed to sitting around your gateway you can make in the mid 30's, maybe upper 30's. Add to that what you're paying now for medical, dental, etc. and also commuting cost assuming you would live in a gateway city.

Don't count on the flex pay. The company cut the amount of pilots who could bid it from 10% to 5% of the total pilots per fleet today. It will be pretty senior now.

That's probably what they told you in the interview, but today they lowered the flex to 5%. The company would rather sell off than pay the company pilots. It's gotten ugly and it's gonna get uglier.

AirBear8 said:
Thanks, I thought everyone had the option to bid flex. I didn't realize it was limited.

Thanks all for the info, I'm considering a temporary career change 'til things get better, starting pay is 70 grand for sitting in a freight train.

Conductor Trainee McCookNE 02/28/2005
Conductor Trainee CiceroIL 03/04/2005
Conductor Trainee TeagueTX 03/08/2005
Conductor Trainee SterlingCO 03/08/2005
Conductor Trainee GilletteWY 03/09/2005
https://secure.recruitingcenter.net....cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=14264&esid=az
Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location Los AngelesCA 02/24/2005
Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location GalvestonTX 03/08/2005
Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location LafayetteLA 03/08/2005
Conductor Trainee - Primary Recall Location Fort WorthTX 03/08/2005

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back