NetJets is Hiring, post from Climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lie_n_wait01 said:
Really no luck paying thier morgages huh!!!! i see i suppose that should be Netjets problom that they over spend and cant balance a checkbook. I suppose the compnay should suffer because you bought a house that is out of your league. As for Dispatcher NJA take it easy on him, he works these guys on a very regular basis, that is to say daily. Also to tired from there tours huh...So what will more money do for that? They will still be tired then they complain that they should work less and still earn what they are earning for working less. Former management here brother... Tired = sleep, Morgage to high = buy a smaller house. No simpathy for ya, however im sure that Karl Marx would be proud!!!

You sound like Management material...

1. Trying to get skilled labor for nothing or free!

2. Talking like someone who didn't graduate high-school

3. Last but not least, YOU DON'T KNOW $HIT ABOUT WHAT YOUR TRYING TO MANAGE...

I have heard that if you want to fly a particular airplane and get paid the lowest amount possible in the aviation industry for that particular type... NETJETS is the place for ya!

The PIC has to take all the Responsibility & Risks on a flight, not the dispatchers... Let take it easy on a dispatcher, they already have it easy enough. Fu<king management, talking about earning more for less...

Last edited:
Ussr = Nja

Lie_n_wait01 said:
What is America becoming...Karl Marx would be proud!

Karl Marx would be proud of NETJETS... Last time I check communists countries treated there people like $hit too... The plus side is that it ultimately fails, USSR (CCCP), so will NetJets....

Then the management will be pulled out of there little cube-farms & shot with a 9mm in the back of the head in an ally in Ohio, you can Lie n wait for that... Sorry I was day dreaming again, what did I write...

Last edited:
Capt. JD said:
You sound like Management material...

1. Trying to get skilled labor for nothing or free!

2. Talking like someone who didn't graduate high-school

3. Last but not least, YOU DON'T KNOW $HIT ABOUT WHAT YOUR TRYING TO MANAGE...

I have heard that if you want to fly a particular airplane and get paid the lowest amount possible in the aviation industry for that particular type... NETJETS is the place for ya!

The PIC has to take all the risks on a flight, not the dispatchers... Let take it easy on a dispatcher, they already have it easy enough. Fu<king management, talking about earning more for less...

On physical terms, you are right... of the two of us, you are the risk-taker. There is no risk sitting in an air-conditioned building at a desk with a few computers. However, unlike you, this is never taken into account when choosing my profession. You, the risk taker, have obviously assessed and accepted it. So the only question that remains is why you, someone who has accepted it, is complaining about someone like me who has none to accept?

Can't really be about money can it? NJA pilots payscale goes over 6 figures... can't say the same for dispatchers.

I've heard several arguments in passing on this board along the lines of responsibility (or risk, if you like) = more pay. "I am responsible for the lives of Joe Money and his family and should be compensated accordingly." While I believe this is true, reality in this world we live suggests otherwise. In that world your child's Kindergarten teacher makes more than an NBA basketball player.

Last edited:
Can't really be about money can it? Of the two of us, you are the only one employed at this company whose payscale goes to 6 figures.

So i should suffer because you don't make six figures. Oh yeah I won't make 6 figures till like year 12.

Capt. JD said:
Karl Marx would be proud of NETJETS... Last time I check communists countries treated there people like $hit too... The plus side is that it ultimately fails, USSR (CCCP), so will NetJets....

Nah... Soviets wouldn't have put up with this kind of inefficiency

you didn't imply it you said it.

Diesel said:
So i should suffer because you don't make six figures. Oh yeah I won't make 6 figures till like year 12.
Actually Diesel, unless you're on the BBJ, you'll never see six figures. We mortals on the other planes top out at $95k.

Capt. JD said:

Then the management will be pulled out of there little cube-farms & shot with a 9mm in the back of the head in an ally in Ohio, you can Lie n wait for that... Sorry I was day dreaming again, what did I write...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

If you had paid attention you'd know that many of our managers and executives are pilots with more hours in the cockpit than you've been out of high school.

FamilyGuy said:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

If you had paid attention you'd know that many of our managers and executives are pilots with more hours in the cockpit than you've been out of high school.

Stop, your hurting my feelings... Well there doing a hell of a job! I have meet a few NetJets pilots on my freight run & none of them have anything nice to say about the company. Most are planning how to get out... I can tell who is a NetJets pilot on the ramp just by looking at there face, then I will go up shoot the $hit to find out... have not been wrong yet!

What does my flight experence have to do with this? NOTHING... How does that relate to a company shooting itself in the foot with mismanagement?

Tell me family guy, do you work for NetJets? If sooo do you like doing a job that most others get paid more for? If your such a "Family Guy" maybe you should be more concerned with that so you can pay off the house & save for Jr. college fund.

From what I have learned the only FOOLISH thing I could say is YES to a hire offer from them. You can tell Abraham Lincoln I said that.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back