Netjets IPAD's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Njasap

I am a looker on the private board. There is too much junk for anything posted of relevance if your not in the club. How many crewfood, bad hotels, or photo shopping can i get. Maybe they need to Facebook with each other and limit posts relevant to the masses and not where to tune up my damn AR. Just my opinion.

Maybe i could start my own invite only cool pilot board....

I am a looker on the private board. There is too much junk for anything posted of relevance if your not in the club. How many crewfood, bad hotels, or photo shopping can i get. Maybe they need to Facebook with each other and limit posts relevant to the masses and not where to tune up my damn AR. Just my opinion.

Maybe i could start my own invite only cool pilot board....

I agree with you completely.

So long as the Shrub and the Steeler's Fan ain't there, I'm in.

I agree with you completely.

So long as the Shrub and the Steeler's Fan ain't there, I'm in.

If I was ever in a serious bind, there is nobody I would want in my corner more than the "Steeler's Fan."

Even folks who might not like him personally will never argue that there isn't a harder-working and skilled advocate for the pilots.

Last edited:
If I was ever in a serious bind, there is nobody I would want in my corner more than the "Steeler's Fan."

Even folks who might not like him personally will never argue that there isn't a harder-working and skilled advocate for the pilots.

If you're an "A" guy, maybe. "I"? Not so much...

He won't be getting a call from me. Ever. Even if he's the SOD the day I need one. I know he has this great rep, but my personal experience with him has been way less than positive. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
If you're an "A" guy, maybe. "I"? Not so much...

He won't be getting a call from me. Ever. Even if he's the SOD the day I need one. I know he has this great rep, but my personal experience with him has been way less than positive. Let's leave it at that.

Why so shy? Do tell.....

For what it is worth, we have gone paperless at Flex with the IPads, with the exception of expense reports and flight logs. That is coming soon. I have found it soooo much nicer with the iPad then using paper charts and having to flip through page after page trying to find one specific item in our ops manuals. We thankfully are also no longer waiting on 50 page faxes at fbo's for our daily paperwork either. If done right, they are a real blessing.

Hadn't had the time. It was an unfair situation, and the FAA guy was a total jerk, what a surprise.

Please share with me when/where we were trained on the use of the ipad? Maybe if we actually trained during recurrent we wouldn't have these issues.

Oh well. We all know your a management stooge.

Latest resources

Back