Netjets Hiring Restarted !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurboJetCpt

Just did my Netjets interview...simply awesome ! Was a quick interview but a rather long simulator eval, all done in Columbus. 10 of us there...limited hiring going on right now...said we won't here for around 7 to 10 days but that there would be "limited" and "selective" interviewing sporadically throughout the year. No guarantee of when we, if hired, will be going to class. General stats for my group:
Resume' submitted: All originally around 2 years ago.
Total Time: 9000 hrs (est avg)
Type Ratings: 3 per interviewee
Ex Military: 5
Ex Airline: 8
Ex EJM: 4
Civilian Only: 2 (including me)
:)

average guy has 9000hrs and 3 type ratings?????

:eek:

Last edited:
OUSTANDING !!! Keep us posted as soon as you hear anything!!

Are they putting you in the 400?

If it is a hoax I will hunt Turbojetcpt down and feed him to a pack of Texas fire ants. Although 9000 hours does seem like a lot......however, on the flip side NetJets does have thousands of applicants to pick and chose from, why not start at the top if you can?

Also, just got off the phone with a friend who is in the Excel, he said that no pilots at NetJets are volunteering for extra days, thus drastically increasing the demand for pilots. He said that he has not been on one trip in two months that he has not been offered extra days, all of which he turned down, and he is flying 5-6 legs a day. Of course this is just for the Excel, anyone else out there in another airframe that can speak for how busy you are???

Turbojetcpt----if you are lying you will need a witch doctor to cure you of the diseases and curses I will inflict upon you...and the lesions around your a__hole will feel like you are squatting over a bunsen burner... :)
I hope you are not lying as I have been waiting now for over a year to be brought on.

Can anyone else lend anything to this?

hiring

as I see it:

1) a vast majority of the rank and file refuse to work on
their days off untill the contract is done. Scheduling has always counted on us to extend. The weekly page for volenteers grows longereach week.
2) they will need to start hiring for the 400xp in the very near future.
3) we do have some attrition which leads to captain bids that leed to openings in other fleets, etc., etc.
4) My fleets scheduling person is also heavily involved in recruitment. She was "not available" the last part of last week.

I believe this turbojetcpt. If it has not started yet it will be comenced in the very near future.

welcome aboard, its a good job and i truly believe will be an excellent paying job in a few more months.

People who play hoaxes should be shot - you are toying with the emotions of others... A lot of people out there, myself included, are trying to get on with NJA....

scheduling is having to involuntarily extend pilots but hopefully they (pilots) are taking the comp days and having the last laugh.

They are short pilots. Nobody is extending and the 400xp should be here pretty soon.

I'm sure hiring has started but why not pull from the pool of allready interviewed pilots that have been pre aproved.

Of course i don't have the big picture and refuse to extend to try and see the big picture.

I dont know....I seem to believe everything I read on the internet, especially on flightinfo.com!

;)

Latest resources

Back