NetJets Hiring FO's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

I know they have been hiring for a whille now but this is their latest posting for First Officers.

Job Title:First Officer
Email:Jerry McDermand
Job Desc:NetJets Inc. is the worldwide leader of complete private aviation solutions, the only company of its kind in the world. Our Crews are the most experienced, highly trained and safety minded flight professionals in business aviation. We are currently seeking outstanding candidates for First Officer positions. NetJets Aviation offers a vast selection of aircraft types and unsurpassed standards in safety, training and maintenance.
Benefits:NetJets Aviation benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, a generous 401K plan and more.
Requirements:Qualified candidates must possess ATP Certificate
1st Class medical
Minimum of 2500TT
500hrs FWME aircraft
250 hours instrument time
Travel:As required

What's the story? Average new-hire pay(is is really sub-40K in some cases?) What do they hire in to? Sched. still 7 on/off, or 7on-5off? Commuting? Upgrades? QOL? Etc....thanks!

What's the story? Average new-hire pay(is is really sub-40K in some cases?) What do they hire in to? Sched. still 7 on/off, or 7on-5off? Commuting? Upgrades? QOL? Etc....thanks!

All that can be answered by looking through the Frac forum. New hire pay is 39K if you're on the 7&7 schedule, 46K if you are on reserve. Add in per diem and overtime pay to that base figure. Hiring into all class 1-3 aircraft, no slots in the falcon 2000 right now though. You can live anywhere as long as you get to your domicile for the start of your tour. No jumpseat agreements. Upgrades around 2 1/2 years now, will probably go higher for people getting hired now.

Isn't that the case of every flying job? :confused:

No, it isn't. If you want to work for CitationShares, for example, you must "reside within 120 minutes drive from one of the following CitationShares pilot base airports..." I'd be out of luck living in south Florida, for example.

Sorry, my bad. I just assumed an employer wouldn't care where you live as long as you show for work on time.

I know they have been hiring for a whille now but this is their latest posting for First Officers.

Job Title:First Officer
Email:Jerry McDermand
Job Desc:NetJets Inc. is the worldwide leader of complete private aviation solutions, the only company of its kind in the world. Our Crews are the most experienced, highly trained and safety minded flight professionals in business aviation. We are currently seeking outstanding candidates for First Officer positions. NetJets Aviation offers a vast selection of aircraft types and unsurpassed standards in safety, training and maintenance.
Benefits:NetJets Aviation benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, a generous 401K plan and more.
Requirements:Qualified candidates must possess ATP Certificate
1st Class medical
Minimum of 2500TT
500hrs FWME aircraft
250 hours instrument time
Travel:As required

Is that 500 hrs FWME waiveable or is it hard set requirement? Dang it.

All of the minimums listed are hard-set. Having said that, I would recommend applying as soon as you meet those minimums - getting your name in the hat early will at least show your desire to work there. I have heard of some people getting interviews with not much more than the minimums, though I imagine it would depend on the type of experience they have.

Latest resources

Back