• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure. Click the button up above that says "Search," and enter "Netjets gouge" into the search box. You'll find everything you seek.

Not trying to be flippant, but that really should be your first step. There's a ton of info already posted.

You scared me for a second there Way2. Thought you might be giving up freight-dawgging for a life at "Airnet North." :beer:

how long after your app was selected did you get the interview? Mine was selected last week. Any info would help. Thank you

the time to wait for an interview ranges from 5 weeks to 7+ months ( source is just from people posting on here )

the rhyme or reason as to how fast? ......no idea....

You scared me for a second there Way2. Thought you might be giving up freight-dawgging for a life at "Airnet North." :beer:

Nope, I enjoy stirring the pot way to much for that. Anyways, I should be upgrading any day now on the Falcon. Besides, they don't let people like me fly normal people. In fact the judge said that I am not allowed within 50 feet of any "normal person." Maybe in a few years and 1000 pic jet I might appeal his decision. I do know some good attorneys.

Not to mention.... how could anyone not love loading pallets of Wiring Harnesses in Mexico at 4:30 in the morning. I think I would miss it too much.....

Last edited:
the time to wait for an interview ranges from 5 weeks to 7+ months ( source is just from people posting on here )

the rhyme or reason as to how fast? ......no idea....

Thank you. I got my app in before the big contract was announced, I heard they are getting a ton of resumes now..

Latest resources

Back