NetJets Flight Coordinator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAPLT

Hey, I have a friend that was looking at applying for a flight coordinator position, and he was asking me about what the starting pay is, since I didn't know I thought I would ask here. He also holds a dispatch certificate, but has never held an actual dispatch job since he got the certificate 10 years ago. Does anyone know if NetJets hires dispatchers directly, or do you pretty much have to get your foot in the door in another position first? Thanks for any infomation.

I used to know a guy that got hired on there. Basically he said the hire people into the flight planning area and then progress to actual 'dispatch' if they so desire.

Flight Coordinators are paid roughly 35K a year. It probably best to get your foot in the door and then move over to dx. Or like brokedash said, head to flight review and then on to dx. Dispatchers are paid roughly 38K a year.

Did I just see Netjets advertising on the Fiesta Bowl last night?

Did I just see Netjets advertising on the Fiesta Bowl last night?

I saw some stuff by a frac, but didn't remember seeing anything by NJ. Of course that may have been because I was laughing at the beat down that WV was issuing.

SKC,

It was just a little black square with their symbol on it. One of those still screen advertisements football does when the station comes back from commercials. Where they show the field from a far and play the annoying theme music over and over. LOL. Watching Colt Brennan and Oklahoma get beat downs in their bowl games just made my year.

Latest resources

Back