• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets flight center job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I second what Griz says. The dispatchers, flight managers/screen readers, et. al. have been great. without going into detail, the support I have recieved from CMH has been nothing short of fabulous.

Thats the truth. The screen readers can make or break your tour. Want crew food?! And not just a ham sandwich, they are the people that can hook you up. (ie. sliced beef tenderloin and veggies with a salad and cheesecake.) The vast majority of them are very good to work with. Like anywhere there are a few that give the rest a bad rap. These people jugle many different tasks, phone lines, and situations. at the same time. They are always under the gun to get the correct info the the crews as fast as possible.

Anyone that is familar with Netjets, and i'm sure the rest of the fractional industry, things change frequently and with little warning. This is the perfect example of "Don't kill the messenger."

At Netjets there are several different positions at the flight center. Most people start as a screen reader and move into Dispatch, scheduling, meteorology etc. There are always exceptions to this rule, ie experience, etc...

I have know several people that work at the NJA flight center that are grads of UND, OSU, Riddle etc.

Latest resources

Back