• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets February Interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received the email this weekend for Feb. interview dates. I am heading to Columbus Feb 25-27. Anyone else going to be up there at this time? Good luck everyone!

I got the interview dates this Saturday also. I am headed up on the 18-20th.

Thanks, we both have a great opportunity ahead of us. Let's hope we can both realize it to fruition.

I received the email this weekend for Feb. interview dates. I am heading to Columbus Feb 25-27. Anyone else going to be up there at this time? Good luck everyone!

I'll be there on the 25th. Sent my app in on Dec 1st got the invetation to the interview on Jan 25th for those that are interested. See ya there...

I just got the e-mail yesterday to pick a Feb date. I applied 2nd week of Dec and got the "app accepted e-mail last week". Had 3 strong internal LOR's.

I just got the e-mail yesterday to pick a Feb date. I applied 2nd week of Dec and got the "app accepted e-mail last week". Had 3 strong internal LOR's.

Three VERY strong LOR's! :beer:

Take the first date they give you and start thinking about the airplane you would want to fly. Everything from the 400XP to the G200. Weigh the pro's and con's of each and be ready to make the choice.

Good luck dude...I think you will do fine.

Starting to worry....what constitutes a STRONG internal LOR? My stuff was accepted at the end of November with 2 internal LORs and no call yet....:(

I have a feb 11-13 interview. I got my stuff in to them in Dec. if i recall correctly.... I had recommendations from a captain and two owners...the owners seemed to help more as far as we can tell. Best of luck to everyone!

I have one letter of rec and my things were turned in and accepted the first monday after Thanksgiving and heard nothing yet.

Keep my fingers crossed

Latest resources

Back