• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Falcon 2000s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a loooong story!! Mixed revues from crew, but pax seem to like it - "cutting edge" design, something to take the company forward, blah, blah!!

Main designer is Sir Norman Foster - a guy who has created some staggeringly beautiful buildings & structures (& I think he also recently designed some super-yachts), such as the Reichstag Dome in Berlin (been inside that - it's a "wow" design), the "Gerkin" offices on London (very "green" for energy & water - something for the USA?? ;) ) & the Millau Viaduct in France (the tallest vehicle bridge in the world, over 1100ft!!).

Personally, I think he should have stuck with buildings!! :(

We heard about this new paint scheme a few months ago (this is the first time I've actually seen it) and a rumor that it would be the new livery for ALL the airplanes on both sides of the pond. All I can say is :puke:

If we do re-paint the entire fleet, maybe the boss isn't as smart as I thought. Spend 22 years building a brand identity and blow it all with one goofy decision. Things that make you say "Hmmmmmmm"

Yep, we now have examples on most fleets from deliveries over the last few months - this is an H750 (CS-DUD - sense of humour from the Portuguese??), another H750/800 (not quite sure which!) CS-DUE, a Citation XLS, etc, etc!!

Is it just our fleet or all fleets??? :confused:

I prefer the grey (Hawker & XLS) to the blue (Falcon). I agree that the blue reminds me of LOT colors.

The grey is much better than the blue. Last I heard there were no plans to repaint the NJA fleet. Who knows...

The grey is much better than the blue. Last I heard there were no plans to repaint the NJA fleet. Who knows...

Was told by someone who was in recurrent a couple weeks ago that they were told by Santuli that the new paint jobs are fleet wide (including the US). But around here who truly knows.

Even smart people do stupid things.....

Cross your fingers that it isn't rue.

Was told by someone who was in recurrent a couple weeks ago that they were told by Santuli that the new paint jobs are fleet wide (including the US). But around here who truly knows.

That would make more sense...but JC was saying no decision was made for NJA. The unspoken "yet" notwithstanding. Again, who knows? I still don't like the blue...maybe that dark grey/teal that's showing up everywhere, but not that royal blue. Blach.:puke:

Latest resources

Back