• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets done for 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also know of two people with July phone interviews, prob August interviews in CMH with September indoc Class dates. October aircraft initial. They'll be on IOE by November. Yep sounds like they're just about done with 2008 hiring since December comes after November. Next year they'll be all done with 2009 hiring at some point. I will guarantee that in writing.

I don't think July phone interviewees will have September class dates. A friend of mine interviewed in May and still hasn't gotten a class date, offer notice, or rejection notice. I know a guy that interviewed this week and they told him he was looking at November or December if he got the job.

It's going to be 400-450 (maximum possible due to FSI slots) until the new training Campus (NJU) is finished and additional sims become available.

We have 2,800 pilots. We've had 2,800 pilots for some time now (2 years+ maybe).

The reason = NO MORE SIM TIME.

Sims are used for:

Interviews
Initials
Transitions
Upgrades
Rechecks
SIC STEP
PIC PCs
and filming for the History Channel.

They are full.

Bring on NJU and 26 sims!

We'll all see massive growth then... 2,800 to 5,000 will be possible.

They haven't broke ground yet on the campus.

Cool! Just had an idea. i'm a sim/ground instructor (also a former flopster) right now on the Hawker 800xp AND the Beechjet at a part 142 sim facility. Will they hire outside instructors like me, or use checkairman/line pilots to do the initial/recurrents/pc checks, etc? BTW, I interviewed and was turned down by NJA in March:(

Just got the email today with the invitation for the phone interview. I'm pickled tink that I'm even getting a look.

Peace...

W8N

or since I plan to resign from UAL perhaps it should be:

W8N4NJA

:^)

In 1999 who would have thought we would EVER hear a pilot utter the words, "since I plan to resign from UAL".

What a crazy world.

NetJets Hiring in 2008

I also know of two people with July phone interviews, prob August interviews in CMH with September indoc Class dates. October aircraft initial. They'll be on IOE by November. Yep sounds like they're just about done with 2008 hiring since December comes after November. Next year they'll be all done with 2009 hiring at some point. I will guarantee that in writing.
I have two friends recommended by myself and another friend that will be interviewing in July.We are hiring a bunch of guys with recommendations from our pilots.There are some other guys being hired,but not as many.
Good luck in your job search

Cool! Just had an idea. i'm a sim/ground instructor (also a former flopster) right now on the Hawker 800xp AND the Beechjet at a part 142 sim facility. Will they hire outside instructors like me, or use checkairman/line pilots to do the initial/recurrents/pc checks, etc? BTW, I interviewed and was turned down by NJA in March:(

Sounds like, at this point, the instructing will be part of a large Flight Safety campus with a crush on NetJets.

For NJA, by FSI in CMH.

I personally would love to see more NJA pilot instructor involvement in our training but I'm just a dude.

Just got the email today with the invitation for the phone interview. I'm pickled tink that I'm even getting a look.

Peace...

W8N

or since I plan to resign from UAL perhaps it should be:

W8N4NJA

:^)

What was the time line for ;you from app sent in to this?

My app was dated May 13th, got the email June 26th.

I have no earthly idea how I got to the phone interview stage so quickly with so many qualified folks in the mix. Thankful, of course, with the clock ticking at my current job, but really surprised.

I did have one internal rec, but I can't imagine that made me terribly distinct these days.

Peace...

W8N

Yeah there really doesn't seem to be much of a system to it all. I guess they maybe are checking boxes? And those with more boxes get a call sooner... Who knows. Anyway good luck with it! Unlike you I'm not exactly in a hurry, but would really like to work for NJA.

Latest resources

Back