• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets December

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That may be the problem. Three of my former employers don't exist any more. Also a 60 year old has more background to check than someone 30. Hope you are right.

That may be the problem. Three of my former employers don't exist any more. Also a 60 year old has more background to check than someone 30. Hope you are right.

I ran into this issue with my background check as well. For one (an office job with a small business), I was able to find the old boss/owner's phone number in the phone book, and he could verify my employment. In the other case, an FBO I taught at, they had no records left from that time period, but I was able to put them in touch with someone I worked with there, who I tracked down by searching Google for him.

In both those cases, though, the background check company brought them to my attention. Hopefully they'll be able to do the same for you.

Good luck!

I interviewd Dec 10th/11th. I have not heard either. Derinda gave me the same info she gave you...some files have not returned from the review board yet. So, here I wait

Wonder if there are others in the same boat. Waiting isn't fun, but it would be easier with more info. Like why are we in limbo and is there anything we can do to move things along. Part of me says be cool and wait, but if this drags for a while and then they say no, I would have been much better off finding out in Dec.

It's not a problem. You just list them on your application with the last known address and all the company has to do is send the request for records form to them. The unopened returned envelope is sufficient by PRIA records as due dilligence.

Latest resources

Back