Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who knows me knows that sarcasm is a large part of the day. I dish it out and will accept it in return. It is my coping mechanism. Otherwise, in my opinion, we all go nuts. It is also a sign of affection and appreciation -- if I don't feel some comfort I will not dish it out to you (this applies to everyone but my mom).

NJW and I have gone around and around on this one so it wouldn't be anything new. Seriously, it just hit me (and I have a little concern) that we have not heard from her lately. I have no ill will towards her (I'm just trying to help get to 1000 posts).

Fly safe.

A surefire way for another 200 posts:

Dear NetJetWife:

It is my opinion that professional fractional pilots, like my local professional dentist, do not NEED to be tipped by me. Just my opinion.

(PS - It just came to me I have not seen her post ina while).

I would still be awesome. My awesomeness has no bearing on money, as demonstrated by the $2.1 billion wasted by the stimulus to make you all as awesome as me.

You know where Chuck Norris learned it all? That's right. Me.

I would still be awesome. My awesomeness has no bearing on money, as demonstrated by the $2.1 billion wasted by the stimulus to make you all as awesome as me.

You know where Chuck Norris learned it all? That's right. Me.

And I would've thought Chuck learned to wipe his butt from his mother. Show's how little I know. :)

And I would've thought Chuck learned to wipe his butt from his mother. Show's how little I know. :)
Chuck doesn't wipe his butt. The filth scatters from terror that Chuck might roundhouse his own ass and beat it to oblivion.

In essence, Chuck is instant clean due to the fear he induces in even the smallest organism.

this thread took a turn...

I want to hear more from Porter.

I'm still trying to get my upgrade endorsement from Porter

So I can upgrade. (I heard now you need a Gold CFI endorsement on top of the bid award?)

Does she do an actual eval, and oral?

Any information would help

Semore,

You can have my gold seal.

It's expired, but you can have it.

NJW and I have gone around and around on this one so it wouldn't be anything new. Seriously, it just hit me (and I have a little concern) that we have not heard from her lately. I have no ill will towards her (I'm just trying to help get to 1000 posts).

It's not a bad thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back