• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Cancelling Orders

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't Uncle Warren order 100 more planes about 2 months ago.
during the NBAA in Orlando?

"Didn't Uncle Warren order 100 more planes about 2 months ago.
during the NBAA in Orlando?"

Yes - 50 CJ3's with an option for 50 more.

Hey fracman 200planes i guess is the real numbers

100 CJ3's and 100 G150's
100 orders with another 100 options

Here's the press:

"Orlando, Florida, September 10, 2002 – Cessna Aircraft Company and NetJets Inc. have announced an agreement whereby NetJets will purchase 50 Citation CJ3s, with an option for 50 more, and 12 Citation Xs for its fleet of fractional ownership aircraft. This latest agreement between the companies is valued at over $300 million. Citation X deliveries will occur in 2004, and initial deliveries of the CJ3 will begin in 2005."

FO is getting a new collins equipped 800XP in NJA colors with an NJA interior. It will carry a CW tail number.

Why is FO getting the plane. Not sure, just know that NJA isn't accepting any 800XP's for a while.

After the article discussing NJA action at Cessna, 1200 Cessna folks laid off indef. Couple to three thousand more told to expect unplanned 6 week vacation without pay.

Why is FO getting the plane. Not sure, just know that NJA isn't accepting any 800XP's for a while.

Rumor is that NJA has canceled various orders for Raytheon products due to the involvement with FO. I can't imagine that management would do such a thing strictly out of spite, though - so take it for what it is, just a rumor.

It is, at least, fun to speculate what all these things mean - it sure makes a tour go by faster. :D

Man an nja colored plane with a CW tail is going to start the world talking. Might as well start the rumor now.

I hear nja is buying flops.

Or maybe NJA is starting an alter ego carrier with Flops and they will be flying bombardier aircraft only.

Your right it does make the tour go by quicker

Man an nja colored plane with a CW tail is going to start the world talking. Might as well start the rumor now.

I hear nja is buying flops.

Even better.....a NEW airplane that was supposed to go to NJA is now at FO. We have some CX's that used to fly in the NJA fleet(a little spin there). Seems that FO is buying NJA! OH THE HUMANITY! :eek:

The real truth is that both NJA and FO have been bought by UAL Corp. It's a last ditch effort to try to keep UAL afloat. Watch out for that reverse flow the UAL pilots are pushing for. :rolleyes:

CJ3's, hey that's a 525type rating, time to get those resumes in.....do you need the address?

Latest resources

Back