NetJets C-650s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For Sale

I'd respectfully suggest that you call Netjets in CMH, or Cessna's Citation (pre-owned) division located at ICT.

sweptwingz said:
I'd respectfully suggest that you call Netjets in CMH, or Cessna's Citation (pre-owned) division located at ICT.

Was the C650 nice to fly? It's relatively well automated. I have heard positives and negatives. It sure seems like a step up from the Citation III from what I have heard...

The CE-650

The Citation VII is a genuine pleasure to fly. It's fairly fast with speeds at or close to .83, has boosted controls, a good APU, and incredible brakes. I'll really miss the airplane. (The cockpit is a tad snug, though.)

CelticCitation said:
Who's selling them, how much, and any with less than 10,000hrs?
Cessna Preowned has two, and one of those is under contract (ask $$ was $6.8M). Leading edge also has one. Including those three aircraft, there are 13 for sale. All have less then 5500 hours on them and the average asking price is around $6.67M, with a high of $7.9M and a low of $5.4M. I know of a company that is looking to trade their VII for a nice shiney B200 if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back