• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets benefits question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not sure it was allowed prior to the Unionization of Executive Jet.....

NJI isn't unionized and we have the same boss....I wonder if they are eligible for tuition reimbursement?

DO-

If I remember the indoc correctly (it's been a while), yes NJI employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement. I've kicked around the idea of a distance learning Master's on the company dime but have decided I'm too old, stubborn, and stupid to stop living the dream and do something besides fly.

P.S. Today is D-Day in Hilton Head. First 2 Gold Ties started indoc today. Four more scheduled in about a month.

well ********************, that gives 1108 something else to try for in the next contract.
on the corporate side, the tuition reimbursement still has to be approved by your department head. and with budgets next to nothing right now, my guess is that some people are being turned away. the way it works though is you get xx% reinbursed for an A, xx% for a B, and xx% for a C. no reinbursement for a D or E/F.

Thanks NotaNJApilot......I'll pass that along to the E-Board and they can add it to the list of demands for the next round.

If you think of anymore could you forward to one of the Union Stewards there in CMH.....

Appreciate the help and concern.

Hey guys/gals, IMA Newby awaiting A/C training and would like to get some info on our union's websites. Any links or adresses that can get me there?
Thanx!

DO-82,

I didn't mean that in a bad way. I just makes sense that next contract will be better than the current contract. Hopefully NJ is still in business when that time comes, and if so, hopefully 1108 won't be too busy working on FLOPS contract. I'm not sure tuition reinbersement will be of much use to pilots though, unless they take online classes.

Actaully a number of us are taking on-line classes....including myself. The 7&7 makes attending a class rather difficult but so many universities offer "alternative" methods of education. I guess its a niche that they realized must be filled.

I'm not too worried about NJ being around in a few years and FLOP's should have their own people leading their charge with some guidance from the officials at 1108.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back