Netjets BBJs - Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

How's the BBJ program going? Still selling a lot of shares or one-off Marquis charters? I thought I read a few months back that the BBJs might be sold off one at a time or something like that?

Did the BBJ FO bid go pretty high? I'm thinking that an enterprising narrow-body Captain could bid the BBJ as an FO and get more interesting/exotic travel as well as a type-rating out of it (nice for SWA)... Is the BBJ flying more appealing in general or more exhausting in terms of more days away and much longer flights? What are the most frequent destinations for the BBJs?

I have some 737 time and I like the look of the Netjets BBJs - nice winglets!

On Your Six,

See you don't accept private emails. Might have a lead on a GEX position. How do I get in touch with you?

Spooky 1

For now we have 4 planes and it looks like they're here to stay. The Marquis and charter trips have picked up. Fingers crossed that it will continue.

The FO bid went very senior. #162 was the most junior. Might be a while before any more come out, but I'd be willing to bet it will go above 100.

The plane flies all over the world. Also does a lot of domestic. It sits around a bunch, which can be good and bad. Makes currency difficult. Still, a sweet plane and a much different quality of life with 91K like regs in the LOU. Day one is never a mystery any more. Takes the pressure off. Two thumbs up!

Latest resources

Back