NetJets Bad Santa in LAS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tausap

Just wondering....I met up with a corporate buddy of mine at Signature in LAS the other day and there was a guy dressed in a Santa Suit (looked kind fo Like Billy Bob Thornton in "Bad Santa", LOL) with a sign that said "Former Netjet pilot offering Shoe Shines for legal defence". What's up with that? I talked to him briefly and he said he was offering shoe shines and handing out info packets to Netjet customers to help pay for his legal expenses incurred trying to fight indentured servitude to Netjets. Anyone else seen him?

Does netjets charge for training? I thought the industry had gotten away from that. Just wondering. Anyhow, it was funny as hell and I can imagine just a little embarrassing for EJA.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I think I saw the same guy in PHX-he was protesting/picketing against NJA's suing him for the training contract.

Fly Safe
Chuck

Last edited:
Who, what where and when....This just mat be the perect informational picketting attire:)

At least the funniest one and a real attention getter...

Did you see that picture of santa taking a dump down the chimeny on the ASAP board?

Funny as, S_ _ _.

Hint: You can by a vowel

Someone get rid of that Annoying Santa!

I also have come across that Shady Santa at LAS...i happened to be flying into there and on my way to the van to the hotel when i notice this guy dressed in a Santa outfit offering shoe shines...I was like what is this all about..he approaches me and asks me that my shoes need shinning ..and im like "dude get away from me"..he quicky replies to me that he is a former netjet pilot being sued over a trainning contract that he was suckered into signing and needs money to help for his legal defense.Ill tell you this much ..i felt bad for the guy and the bad experience he has had with netjets ruinning his life pretty much but the guy looks like he hasnt showered or shaved in a month...i guess in that heat that Santa suit must be like living in a cardboard box in a subway station in NYC!..he was annoying as hell also as he insisted to shine my shoes for a few dollars...id rather burn my shoes before he touches them..folks around there have also told me he can be pretty dramatic and obnoxious saying that he will do whatever it takes to make netjets give him back his life that they have stolen from him.me personally i think the guy should be taken away in cuffs and sent to the nearest homeless shelter for a shower n shave ...the smell was overwhelming!..So if anyone is flying into LAS at signature stay clear of this guy...my uniform reeks of some form of funky smell..trust me folks it isnt my body odor..but that encounter with that Krusty the clown looking Santa..ruined my day!

That just cracks me up dude!! Next time I see you on the road, be sure, I take you to a good joint for a beer!

Bad SAnta is back. I just saw him at Swift in PHX. He has refined his act a bit and is really pretty funny. He said he is going to be up in Columbus for the three days before Christmas....

Netjets Santa

I feel bad for Netjet Santa. But, how the hell can a Netjet pilot afford a lawyer,
let alone gas to drive from Vegas to Phoenix?

P.S. I'm back!

the guy signed the two year contract. its not like the company jumped this on him. he knew when he left he would have to pay. he should have thought about that before he left and then cries how nj is coming after him.
i don't get it. his standing out there doesn't help his cause. there are plenty here who stick it out so they don't have to pay.

Hey Diesel you are right about him knowing before he got hired. That I have to agree with you. But the money he was making you have to understand his wanting to try out NJ for a while, so my guess is that it didn't work for him. But the same arguement goes for your union and your current pay scale, you know it when you get hired, so why try and change it.

How many companys make you sign a training contract? I think that he is standing up for the many pilots that don't have the bals to quit because they are in your words "sticking it out so they don't have to pay".

So at our level who is right and who is wrong? The Santa or the Sticking it out guy?

Latest resources

Back