Netjets and vacation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vacations

Speaking of vacations... I met one of the FLOPS guys on the road last week and he told me the company was letting no one go on vacation as they are so short handed.

AND... they are NOT paying your for your missed vacation... IS THAT RIGHT?
I think Id be talking to an attorney and the state labor board over that.....:uzi:

Hi guys,
I am new to Netjets and I want to make sure I am bidding vacation correctly. I have 9 earned vacation days, however, I only have an "A" group. So have I bid 1a, 2a, etc. vacation start on monday for a 7 day period, what happens to the remaining two days? Thanks

RJET said:
Hi guys,
I am new to Netjets and I want to make sure I am bidding vacation correctly. I have 9 earned vacation days, however, I only have an "A" group. So have I bid 1a, 2a, etc. vacation start on monday for a 7 day period, what happens to the remaining two days? Thanks

Glad I'm not the only one that can't figure this stuff out. :D

Any idea if there is any inflation protection built into the contract. The way I see it, this only occurs once you top out with raises of 2.5%.

Any inputs???

To quote our union president, "It is what it is". There's no inflation protection for the pay scales. And the 2.5% bumps at the top of the scale are actually "2.5% or COLA, whichever is LESS". (Emphasis added.)

Latest resources

Back