• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TheDogsBollocks

Ex-AMF Scallywag!
Just a couple of questions to NetJet pilots,

I hear that hiring is picking up again, have had an app' in since Dec 2001 how many are being hired in near future?

In regards to the new contract is there any more flexibility regarding gateways? I live in the Northwest and would like to stay here.

Thanks.

Looks like hiring is picking up again. However, we still do not have a new contract. So for now, if you live in the Northwestern U.S., SEA SLC SFO are available as gateways. If you live in Oregon, Idaho, Montana....you'll have some commuting to do. Several do live in these states and buy cheap tickets on SWA to get to work, and a few jumpseat. We get our schedules early enough in advance it's not that bad.

That being said we all hope for, and expect, expansion of the gateway system once the contract has been signed. I wouldn't expect to been flown out of East Begeezus, Idaho on a float plane however. But everything is negotiable. Best of luck to you!!:)

Last edited:
You may want to check on your app again. My understanding was that the company was purging old apps (older than a year). Not certain of this but if your app is older than 6mo, then it is too old - update it and talk to Derinda McKinstry (sp?) - she is the one that got me into my interview. If you didn't have any, get some NetJet pilots to give rec leters. I had 8 of 'em, and got hired May 2002, app sent in on Sept 6, 2001 (great timing to change careers!).

Friend of mine interviewed last fri and was called sat for a jun 21 class on the ultra. basic questions of why netjets, some profile questions like how to brief an appch, why he took so long to apply etc.. the customer has too many bags what ya goo=nna do. custome has a dog dying how yo gonna secure them in plane and of course sim eval in the training similator non motion ILS go into a hold. they give you profiles night before when they give you tour of facility. hop e this helps. hiring about 15 per month as stated by COO on a flight. maybe more maybe less depending on demand and attrition and growth

sorry im not rythm just went to this site. will log them out now. I psted previous on my friend interviewing

Latest resources

Back