• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjet G5 share costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats why NJ is successful and the other Fracs are not.

If success=profit, Flexjet has been successful for several years - including the year just ended - and has taken the necessary steps to ensure continued success in this year, despite an economy in the toilet and the federal government attacking general aviation.

I would guess that Netjets doesn't post prices because they aren't interested in tire-kickers. Flexjet posts prices so that tire-kickers who CAN afford it will make the call.

This is why SOME pilots at other companies have a problem with SOME pilots at NetJets

What does this have to do with Pilots? Its the way Santulli n Buffet operate the company. The pilots are just along for the ride. Lets start blaming it on Obama and Mcain next. To bring pilots into this is so off topic its ridiculios. Pilots dont make those decisions. Get over yourself!!!

njaowner IS CORRECT NJA is not a discount carrier like the other fractionals..You get what you pay for. This is the price take it or leave it. Thats why NJ is successful and the other Fracs are not.

I would not necessarily agree that that is the reason NJ is successful. From the sitting in the back and the owner's experience, I think FJ is top notch. There are some ways I think it is better than NJA. There are certain aspects of the Flexjet program which are much more "owner friendly" and flexible; however, there are also some economic terms of Flexjet's program which are not owner favorable.

I do not know Flex's specific business plan, but I think they are taking the long term approach to try and have asuccessful fractional business, but even if they don't they are moving airplanes for the parent and introducing many people to the Lear product whi may end up buying one. NJ does not have any other business to corss-sell its owners -- it is trying to make money as a fractional provider.

Pleae don't bash FJ at my expense -- I have been very happy with them as well.

Fly safe.

Last edited:
njaowner IS CORRECT NJA is not a discount carrier like the other fractionals..You get what you pay for. This is the price take it or leave it. Thats why NJ is successful and the other Fracs are not.
When a marine drops his weapon, falls back during a run or otherwise does or says something stupid, the other members of the platoon administer a Code Red to get him back up to standards.

Code Red!

Looks like Porter was right.

This is why SOME pilots at other companies have a problem with SOME pilots at NetJets

What does this have to do with Pilots? Its the way Santulli n Buffet operate the company. The pilots are just along for the ride. Lets start blaming it on Obama and Mcain next. To bring pilots into this is so off topic its ridiculios. Pilots dont make those decisions. Get over yourself!!!

Hey dumb dumb, I said SOME pilots at other companies have a problem with SOME pilots at NetJets and what YOU SAID is a perfect example of the elitist attitude that SOME pilots at SOME companies have a problem with. This has nothing to do with Santulli, Buffet, Obama or McCain (not Mcain).

Just say you were drinking and posting and apologize. To continue to defend what you said makes you look ridiculous.

Latest resources

Back