NetJet contract results.... anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

208starcheck

When do the results of the contract vote come out?

Also anyone heard what the hiring situation is? I sent in a resume, got an app, sent it back and have heard nothing. A coworker also sent in a resume the same time I sent in my application but never even got an automated response? Anyone know what is going on? Good luck with the TA.

Last edited:
The TA is history.

The current MEC is now running on the idea that only THEY can fix it in the follow on negotiations. MEC election results will occur on Nov 4.

Meanwhile over 60% of the pilot force has faxed in petitions to disaffiliate with Local 284...because of their dissatisfaction with the TA. (enough No votes right there to kill the TA).

A large portion of the pilot force made photocopies of their NO ballots and laminated them to affix as BagTags.

The union message board has been EVACUATED! Everyone has moved to a new message board hosted by StrongUnion.org.

The TA is history. So is the MEC and likely local 284 will follow.

Please Post results when possible.

Dear NJA pilots, I am on the outside looking in, but I interviewd in
Columbus and recieved an offer. I am putting the whole thing off for the time being.

Negotiations will get serious when the company sees a large no vote which is a good sampling of what might occur in a strike vote. I don't think a strike will happen but you are more in the drivers seat than any pilot group at any airline.

Flight Safety is not equipped to handle the numbers that would be required to continue operations during a stike. The differences in aircraft models and the geographic scope of the operation makes operations difficult at best.

I am former corporate and now airline and both types of flying have their plusses and minuses and corporate is not looking at the bottom line to the extent that airlines are. Owners want and pay for convience, Southwest custormers want the cheap fares!

The industry can support a more fair pilot pay scale and it does not have to effect operations that much from what I hear about some of the wasteful operations and support staff procedures. The comparison of NJA to any airline operation is not applicable.

If you feel that the TA is not a fair compensation package stick to your guns and you will get a better agreement.

Good luck, Groucho
"A man is only as old as the women he feels...."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back