• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netbook laptops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASUS eee works for the road if you can't read the 8.9 maybe the 1st class is a fraud

There's a new ASUS out very recently, the 1000HE - extended battery & revamped keyboard. I'm in the USA at present (buy me a beer at Secaucus?? ;) ) & I'm looking to help out your economy! :D

Anyone bought one please? It seems to have great reviews.

<<<< Anyone bought one please? >>>>

Well, looking at a few more reviews, I took the plunge. So far, not disappointed. Obviously far too early to report on the extended battery, but the keyboard is excellent (far better than the older PC1000 model I looked at in Best Buy).

Available via that South American river site ( ;) ) & some for sale on eBay.

Mike Jenvey;1775726]<<<< Anyone bought one please? >>>>

Well, looking at a few more reviews, I took the plunge. So far, not disappointed. Obviously far too early to report on the extended battery, but the keyboard is excellent (far better than the older PC1000 model I looked at in Best Buy).
I played with one in the store & really liked the new look & feel of it. I think you'll be quite happy with it.

I'm in the USA at present (buy me a beer at Secaucus?? ;) )

Hey Mike

I was at Embassy Suites in Secaucus last Sunday morning for breakfast and there was a group of Brit and French pilots at the table next to mine singing the virtues of our wonderful TSA :) You weren't part of that group by chance?

<<<< You weren't part of that group by chance? >>>>

That's a definite maybe! We probably also discussed CNN or Fox News & how they do a great job in keeping the American populace right up-to-date with international happenings......!

Mike...what years were you in the V-force?

Latest resources

Back