• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets flying the Terminator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not exactly true. I was the top pilot at netjets, then i left and I know the new top pilot at nj and he dont have a brother.

for the rest, i think it shows a complete lack of class to even ask that. Go back to flying turns around a point and get outta here.

you.....are an idiot.

It would be sister, but who cares. If you are going to call someone an idiot be smart enough to read. Plus they said one of the top pilots not the top one.

I am the top pilot at NetJets. I'm not the most senior, but the most awesome.

It would be sister, but who cares. If you are going to call someone an idiot be smart enough to read. Plus they said one of the top pilots not the top one.

not sure what sister has to do with it. Maybe you shouldnt post anymore either. It just makes you look ignorant.

If you are defending this tool who posted this, then I just wasted my time replying to you too.

And the "Toolie" for dumbest FI thread of the year goes to....

I saw the Govna get on a NJ F2000 once at ONT. Line guys said that this is his standard mode of transportation and I read somewhere that he pays his own travel costs out of pocket since he's rich and California is broke. I believe he's been a NJ customer for quite a while.

Not inside intel but close enough to satisfy your curiosity.

not sure what sister has to do with it. Maybe you shouldnt post anymore either. It just makes you look ignorant.

If you are defending this tool who posted this, then I just wasted my time replying to you too.

I guess reading comprehension isnt a strong area for you. With all your credentials and all. Look at the ignorant one. You call someone an idiot and cant even properly comprehend what they said. I am not defending that post. Just looking at the true ignorant idiot. It was a sister of one of the top pilots. Not the brother of the top pilot. So, how are my post ignorant? Mr. Ex top pilot wonder guy...lol

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back