Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abenaki

TO ALL CURRENT AND NEW HIRE NET JETS PILOTS-

I have compiled a Basic Indoc/Recurrent Study Guide that is available free of charge to any Net Jets Pilot. It is a question/answer format and hits the following in accordance with the GOM, OPS-SPECS and FAR's to the best of my ability:

Approach Considerations/Weather Requirements
Crew Pairing Requirements
EJA Policies and Procedures-General
FARS Parts 91/135-General
Holding
Icing
Lost Comm procedures
Oxygen Requirements
Passenger Considerations/Policies
Performance-General
Speed Limits
Weather, ALternates, Runway Requirements including
"Hi-Mins" considerations
Alternates
Alternate Requirements
Takeoff Alternates
Visibility Requirements-Takeoff
Weather Requirements-Destination
Weight and Balance/Loading--General

My attempt has been to make a reference booklet for use in the cockpit and cover everything that you might run into on the road and in recurrent and basic indoc. There are many sources of information at NJA and I wanted a condensed version that was inclusive of what is mostly used, taught and tested.

The guide is color coded in an attempt to make it easy to read and a little less boring than this stuff is to begin with.

HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE!!!! I did this as a tool for Net Jets pilots. IT IS NOT ENDORSED BY ANYONE (AND THAT INCLUDES THE FAA, FSI, NET JETS AVIATION OR ANY OTHER OFFICIAL GOVERNING BODY) AS AN OFFICIAL SOURCE OF INFORMATION. It is simply a tool for your use. The users are completely responsible for checking the accuracy of the material against official sources. I have tried to make every attempt to make it as accurate and complete as possible, but you're on your own with using it.

That's for the lawyers out there who would probably try to hang me anyway.......

This has been well received by the Net Jets pilots as good tool to have and is especially good, I think, for new hires.

I will be making this available on the Net Jets Pilots' Message Board upon clarification of one last item. I will put it on there as an attachment that you can download, or you will be able to email me and I will send it to you.

Any questions, send me an email........I will being going on a trip tomorrow (9/4) for a week or so.....

Newk

P.S. You can send me your email address at [email protected] if you would like, but that may get full so please try to use the Net Jets Pilots' Message Board and download it from there if you can.

I expect to have it ready to download from that site sometime late next week.....

See ya!

Newk

Latest resources

Back