• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ask your Executive Counsel members if they can shed any light onto this rumor and see what kind of response you get!!

Not that I'm pro-union or anything, but if I HAD to work at either of those outfits now, I'd rather not be on a non-union side if I were facing getting gobbled up.

ce750drvr said:
Ok Ok, the big announcement is I'M BUYING NETJETS, AND OPTIONS AND CS, AND FLEX. Big raises for everyone, and strippers for flight attendants. 1 on 30 off, and triple time for any time over 3 hours of duty. One seniority number for all and sick time accrues at a rate of 30 days per month.

(Kids screaming in the background) dang, it was just a dream. Oh well, I was disgustingly rich for a few minutes anyway!! Why can't it ever come true? :bawling:

Oh that sucks that we still have to work that one day.

You guys are way off. Real deal from someone with his ear close to the ground is we're going back to the pre -98 blueberry blue uniforms with the cool red stripes. No word on hats yet........

gunfyter said:
what if raytheon buys NJ?

Well, It is kinda wierd that just a few months ago they offered 69-73ish based on percentile at year 5. Two weeks later they are offering 90. Makes me wonder..... why the sudden jump???? I mean, with the Holidays coming around the corner, it clearly needs to be settled otherwise everyone is gonna get the flu and be sick. But if in fact that it gets sold (and if they new that all along) , the contract becomes null and void. Then they sucked us dry for 4 years and will have fooled us all. But hey, its all speculation. I dont believe a thing I hear until I see it in black and white. Just something to think about.

Guitar rocker said:
Well, It is kinda wierd that just a few months ago they offered 69-73ish based on percentile at year 5. Two weeks later they are offering 90. Makes me wonder..... why the sudden jump???? I mean, with the Holidays coming around the corner, it clearly needs to be settled otherwise everyone is gonna get the flu and be sick. But if in fact that it gets sold (and if they new that all along) , the contract becomes null and void. Then they sucked us dry for 4 years and will have fooled us all. But hey, its all speculation. I dont believe a thing I hear until I see it in black and white. Just something to think about.

Wrong.... The contract is not null and void if NJA gets sold. It remains intact...

Latest resources

Back