Nestle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Does anyone know the skinny on Nestle??? How to get in touch with the CP?? and what kind of schedule etc...?
Any help would...help...

THX

Watch what you eat

cosmotheassman said:
Does anyone know the skinny on Nestle??? How to get in touch with the CP?? and what kind of schedule etc...?
Any help would...help...

THX
Just don't show up with a Hershey bar in your flight case!

That's real helpful. Thanks for your effort. If anyone else can answer any questions I would appreciate it.

P.S. Jeff, I hope you're having fun on furlough...

Last edited:
Don't laugh

Don't laugh ... I knew of someone who went for a very later stage interview at an Atlanta institution which is a major Coke shareholder (from a Woodruff gift), and out of habit ordered a Diet Pepsi at lunch.

True story. He didn't get the job. Sometimes the obvious isn't that obvious.

I thought it was funny, Jeff. TC

At least I have been able to keep my sense of humor!

cosmotheassman said:
That's real helpful. Thanks for your effort. If anyone else can answer any questions I would appreciate it.

P.S. Jeff, I hope you're having fun on furlough...

My advise and those that have posted have happened before......

FED EX your application to UPS...

Corp. pilots for a beer company seen by the boss on a layover drinking a non-company beer...

etc...

I hope you find the info.

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

cosmotheassman said:
Any help would...help...

THX
Good friend of mine was laid off from there...

A tough place to crack, they have several people on the waiting list and with megers the list grew even more. Nestle corporate also does not have a problem putting thier peeps on commercial flights, lessens the need for a larg(er) flight dept..

For what it's worth though.. a mix of domestic and international work, trips varied from 3-4 day to a week to 10 days. If I remember they did not have a set 7 on/off but it was a mix based on need and a/c assigned to. Pay was good, they put you up in 5 star places and set you up with a rental while you sit and wait and wait some more.

I know my buddy is on the list once and IF they are looking to hire again, he is also several down the list.

You weren't ruffling my feathers jeff. I was just looking for someone to genuinely answer my questions, not be a smart a$$. But, your behavior is about par from someone that works for AA.

dondk, thanks for the help and the info.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back