Need to get rid of FlightSafety Manuals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BVT94

I have a ton of FlightSafety Manuals that need a new home. If anyone is interested in some, please PM me.

I have the following aircraft manuals:

King Air 90, 200, 300, 350
Citation 7
Beechjet
Astra
B737

Anyone have any ideas for getting the manuals to someone who needs them? I don't have the time to EBay each one and I don't even want money for them. A flight school or college would be ideal. Any suggestions?

Now that I ventured back into the basement, I've discovered they are multiplying! I also have a G2 recurrent manual, a Simuflite Citation 2, and a Baron 58 TC manuals.

Any takers?

LOL, no, but this is what happens when two former charter pilots get married. I'm tempted to just have a bonfire and a toast to the past, but I'd really love for them to go where they are needed. Besides, what would I do with 30 empty blue binders?

I would really like to have the King Air Manuals and the Baron manual if you still have them. PM me if you are willing. Thanks alot.

Ryan

I have a ton of FlightSafety Manuals that need a new home. If anyone is interested in some, please PM me.

I have the following aircraft manuals:

King Air 90, 200, 300, 350
Citation 7
Beechjet
Astra
B737

Anyone have any ideas for getting the manuals to someone who needs them? I don't have the time to EBay each one and I don't even want money for them. A flight school or college would be ideal. Any suggestions?

BVT94 you are one heck of a nice guy.

I'd sell'em on ebay. But, hey I'm a greedy capitalist.

Did I mention greedy......hehehehe.

As of now, the 737, King Air, and Baron manuals have been claimed. Anyone else interested please PM me with the manual you are interested in on the subject line so I can keep everyone straight. Thanks!!

Latest resources

Back