Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rice

Clown Puncher
Interviewing with a previous NJA owner who has recently purchased his own plane. Could you NJA types tell me what your avg. manning per plane is. eg. 3 crews/aircraft ????? I sort of have an idea of the pay, time off, but if you could give me a brief once over of the benefits (Life, med, LT/ST disability.................) and a rough idea of what your out of pocket is, I'd really appreciate it.
The guy supposedly left the Frac world because he wanted a greater sense of ownership and wanted to see the same faces up front all the time. Down side is he also wants to charter the new jet when he's not using it. I'm just looking for ammo to bolster the case for higher wages since I don't expect we'll have anywhere near the level of staffing or comprehensiveness of bennies.

Thanks!!!!!!!
Oh and the interview is tomorrow so uh, I need this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is hard for you to make the comparison you are shooting for here. Corporate crews do not do 7 and 7, do not have all the deadheading to do, operate completely differently. You would be better off looking ot the NBAA numbers.
One problem is that Netjets owners never see direct crew cost at all. Really no comparison here for you to use.

Hey rice call my cell.

Why is it that when people decide to buy their own airplane and, it sounds like it's going to be a great gig for you to work for, they go and put the damn thing on a charter certificate?

Latest resources

Back