Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnpeace

#199 of 201
I am working on a project as an entrepreneurial endeavor that has some data requirements.

One of the first collections of data I need is the list of overnight hotels from each US domestic carrier.

I have the Atlantic Southeast data already, naturally. It's available on my company's intranet.

The only way I can think to gather that data for other airlines is to simply ask crewmembers for those airlines if they can send me the list, copied from their company website. Of course, please don't if it's secret, security sensitive information...it's not at ASA and I can't imagine it would be anywhere else.

I can't share more about the project publicly yet, but would like to develop working relationships with crewmembers at other airlines to help move it forward.

If your inclined and able to help, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

Is it affiliated with MILF Hunter?

I would think anything associated with where and when crews stay off duty should be considered somewhat sensitive information. Whether its a terrorist looking for info, or a wannabe looking to make a friend with a pilot at a company they want to work for, I think posting this kind of info here is a bad idea.

He works at ASA and is posting this in the regional thread as well. I agree though. Should be kept in company and not on a public forum such as the one he is creating.

For crew member security I don't think anybody will give you the list. You might want to ask an ASA chief pilot if what you are doing is legal within your own company.

I don't think you should be pursuing this information for security reasons. I bet you have not asked anyone in management at ASA for their permission to do this. Don't do anything stupid to risk your job. Think about it....

I don't think you should be pursuing this information for security reasons. I bet you have not asked anyone in management at ASA for their permission to do this. Don't do anything stupid to risk your job. Think about it....

Yes, you'll have to have 1500 hours to get re-hired elsewhere. Heh-heh. Just kidding.

Good luck with your project, and I'm sure you're sincere, but most people will likely be a little leery of providing that info. Too many publicized cases of uniforms/ID's being stolen . . . not to mention kidneys. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back