• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some advice guys/girls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too much of a gamble. Been there done that. Seniority only means something if its a good company and they actually follow the seniority list. I mean you want seniority 1 or 2, but give me sen number 10,000 at FEDEX right?

All the promises are likely not to happen. Time frame will be 10 times longer. A startup. Wholly nightmare. Do you have any clue what your getting into. If it sounds too good to be true than it really is.

If they are so well funded, then why very old turboprops without even FA service. Why such low pay to start with? Why no benefits? Can you image the type of hotels, per diem, and other cost they are shorting you on. I mean is there pay in training? Do they share hotels? Do you have to sign a contract? Thats just everything you can see from the surface. Look with your eyes open and try to talk yourself out of it. If you can't then its a good job.

Its like meeting a chick on line. It sounds too good till you meet her?

Go with a sure thing! There are no shortcuts in this industry!

Well said. U have a flying job that ur happy with....why mess with a good thing.

Are u able to log PIC time in the aircraft u currently are flying? If so, stay there. If not, move on. PIC time means EVERYTHING when moving on to a new job. Future employers look heavily at PIC time. Its mainly dictated to them by the insurance companies.

Example: Captain in King Air 200 needs to have 3,000 total time and 1,500 PIC. You might have the 3,000 total time because you been sitting right seat all this time. But, you dont have the PIC time because of the same reason.

is that the start up operation out of dallas love? strait to multi turb pic sounds good, but i cant imagine flying the same 2 or 3 routes over and over again! lots of folks do it, but i need variety. good luck

Latest resources

Back