need republic interview advice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twflys

About to interview for my first airline- Republic. The packet they sent didn't say anything about the FCC license, do I need to have it? Are they still doing sim rides and a written? Any advice?

Thanks!

YES TO ALL.

Advice....Don't Screw it up!

J/K

The study guide on aviationinterviews helps. Look at the gouge.
Insert interview advice cliche's here.

Good Luck!!

If it's in your logbook. You better know the systems.
Other than that. No sweat! Pretty much an all HR interview with Rosa.

i would know most of the runway lighting system stuff...all precision instrument runways...also study the jepp foir KEYW

Are they still hiring into a pool over there?

Don't sweat the FCC licence. They never asked to see mine. ( I have one, but never took it out of my wallet since I got it.) Also, the gouge on aviation interview.com is good for the sit down interview, but the written test has changed. That gouge was worthless for my interview. It was a total waste of time. I think that they have read the gouge and changed things around. They are still doing the sim for 135 and 91 guys. If you are 121 you don't have to do it. If you are flying a J.Ball I wouldn't worry about the sim even if you get it. It is a piece of cake. I was one of 2 135 guys at my interview, and fly as PIC on a J.Ball 135, and they made me take the sim ride. Overall, looks like a great place to work, and they make you feel right at ease from the moment you walk in the door. Good luck!

PS- I interviewed in Dec, and I got the letter that I was in the pool. I know a guy that has been in the pool since August.

Be ready to swim. I think they're running a E145 class at the end of this month. They should take about 10-12 people out of the pool for that class.

Latest resources

Back