Need PC12 pay rates please.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ndflyer

I have an interview for a PC12 spot, but all my flying has been 121 and I don't know what to expect for pay. This is a midwest company with two pc12. Home most nights, no weekends or holidays. What is good pay for a two man crew on a pc12..anyone.

Thanks

The latest Avcrew report says for 91/135 Captain single engine TP goes from $46-75,000, with a 58,667 avg. That's without regards to any region.

West coast daily rate $400.

Salary: $65K-$95K

You are a professional expect to get paid like one.

A little off topic, but how do you find flying the PC-12 in terms of handling and operation. It looks like a fun plane to fly.

Amish:

I have just a little time in the PC-12 and have not been to SimCom yet, but I think it is a great airplane. It has a nice flight instrumentation and navigation package, a large cabin and enclosed lav. It can haul a heavy load and fly for hours and hours. Speed is not its strongest suit, but overall a nice airplane. As has been noted by other people on this forum, landings are very easy, too.

I flew contract for a PC12 owner for 2 and 1/2 years and had a lot of fun, great plane, easy to handle and nice smooth landings, with that said though without simcom the pay isnt much. I think it was 350.00 per day after simcom was done. Not too shabby thats for the eastcoast though. Theres a company in Manchester, NH that flies a ton of them (Alpha) they start their FO's off at like 27,000 a year (I may be wrong) their Capt's make 40 I think....Its been a while since I've spoken to them about the pay but thats ball park. Good luck with whatever you do!

A little off topic, but how do you find flying the PC-12 in terms of handling and operation. It looks like a fun plane to fly.

The PC12 is a blast. We operate it off of a 2200' airport, it will land shorter than a Comanche and it has a TAS of close to 250 at cruise. The simcom course was a piece of cake and the airplane is friendly and docile. I've only been in a King Air 90 once just to check things out and I would recommend the PC12 for an owner operator. It is hard to screw things up for an airplane that is 80 knots on final....

The nose gear doesn't move much if your towing so it helps to get a tug with a "lazy suisan". The wingspan is bigger than a CJ2 so your kinda limited there too. Other than that your looking at a airplane that is as easy to fly as a 152 with the capability of a King Air 200.

Latest resources

Back