Need job in CLT-JQF-GSO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gruman Fan

I've relocated to NC, wife has job in CLT.

Current in the GV/G550/G450

Typed in the IV (not current)

I'll fly anything that drinks Jet A, and would like to get on with a NASCAR team.

Thanks,

You don't need a job that bad?

First I would check out the posts on Nascar. If you like sharing a motel room with another guy for 40+ weekends for 35k then maybe it is for you. There are not any GIV's in the Nascar airforce. Keep in mind there are several major players in CLT and Lowes in Statesville.

Good Luck!

You are also competing with a lot of pissed off USAIR pilots.

:)

Had dinner at IAD with a pilot from Coca Cola Bottling last summer. I believe they have a GIII and an Excel. I believe he mentioned they may look for people in the future. They're based in CLT. He and the chief pilot were nice enough. Might be worth dropping by, saying hello and getting to meet some local pilots. They told me to stop by anytime I'm in CLT.

Mr. I.

Lots of luck... You're going to need it. All of the good jobs have a long list waiting a head of you that didn't just move in to town.

I know Hendrick Sports has a G-V. Had lunch this week with the CP. He said they are going to be doing some flying, but who knows.

Bank of America. (Although it might be easier to get a job flying AF1...) TC

Rumor is Hendricks is selling one of the Saabs. Sonic just bought one of Bofa GV's. Wachovia has a GV and may be hiring. Good luck

TC,

I tried AF1. Did not like the owner back then. I am going to be in the Pacific this week how about you?

TV

Latest resources

Back