Need Information About Becoming A Flight Attendant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CHRISALLEN3285

Hello Everyone!!!! I'm new here. I'm very interested in becoming a flight attendant and I need some information. I'm 32 years old and I have no experience in this field. I understand that you have to be 18 years old or older and that you need a high school diploma. I also understand that a college degree is preferred by not necessary. I have a high school diploma and a two year college degree. Despite all of that I'm afraid that no airline would hire me because I have Cerebral Palsy. I have a huge passion for flying and this is something I've wanted to do since I was a kid. Can anyone here tell me if any airline would hire me despite me having Cerebral Palsy? I've tried contacting Delta and American Airlines about this and they won't give me a solid answer. They just tell me to go to the career section of their website and apply for a flight attendant job. I'd like to do that but I don't want to go through the hassle and waste my time if they're just going to disqualify me or tell me they won't hire me because of my disability. If anyone could give me some advice that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Latest resources

Back