Need Info!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV8R4

Countrywide Home Loans (G-IV and G-V at VNY) I am not looking for a job just curious to see if they have any other aircraft besides the two listed above. I know you guys on the road have seen their aircraft out and about. Please tell me where you have seen their planes other than VNY. Thanks in advance.

If you know the N Numbers of the airplane you can go to www.redoneaviation.com and check all their flights in the last 30 days / 3 monhts.

You can sign up for a 24 hour free test of this service. Some departments have blocked out their N numbers. Give it a try, if you need any help PM me.

Thanks Koop

Will do! I know two tail #s but would like to know if there are more for this particular company. Thanks for the help!

AV8R4 said:
Will do! I know two tail #s but would like to know if there are more for this particular company. Thanks for the help!
Are you a lournalist trying to do another story like had run recently in the Wall Street Journal regarding aircraft usage?

The wall street

Sorry if I gave flight tracking info to the Wall Street, I just thought it was a fellow Pilot needing some help. If it was the Journal, mind your own business and leave this site.

Wow

Take it easy fellas! I am in the marketing department with an airport in the Dallas area. Countrywide just purchased a bunch of office space in our area and I just wanted some info on their fleet in case they decide to expand their flight department to this area. I don't care for Wall Street or journalist so you don't have to worry about that. Just trying to gain some knowledge.

AV8R4 said:
Take it easy fellas! I am in the marketing department with an airport in the Dallas area. Countrywide just purchased a bunch of office space in our area and I just wanted some info on their fleet in case they decide to expand their flight department to this area. I don't care for Wall Street or journalist so you don't have to worry about that. Just trying to gain some knowledge.
No prob, just the questions you were asking, and the way you were asking them was kinda suspicious...

Thanks!

You are right Falcon Capt. I should have worded my question a little differently. Countrywide has just purchased a large amount of office space in our area and I was curious to know what aircraft they are operating besides the G-IV and V at VNY. I figured you guys might have seen some additional aircraft out there on the road.

If they are in fact expanding their fleet into this area, I would like to have them visit our airport and possibly base an aircraft or two here. Just wanted to know if they are operating any other aircraft besides the two G-Streams.

Koop, we are cool. I should have asked my question in a different manner.

Thanks all.

Latest resources

Back