Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

swamprat

Guys,

I am attending king air 350 initial at FSI in ICT starting Oct 1st. Having never been there I was wondering if anyone can recommend hotels. I have the recommended list through FSI but was wanting some first hand experience. I know this question has been posted many times but it has been a couple of years and thought there may be a few new comments. Thanks for the replies

Been there, done KA 350 and we always stayed at the Marriott. Course that was probably 10 yrs ago. What can you say? It is what it is.

I Much prefer the suite type hotels because they have much more room to study. I also enjoy having a kitchen with a frige'. FSI has several on there list under $100 that are nice. My favorite is the Homewood Suites. Just north of the Beech Learning Center. Tons of eatery's close by.

The Marriott Residence Inn North East of Beech field is nice also. Convenient to FSI and restaurants nearby.

I Much prefer the suite type hotels because they have much more room to study. I also enjoy having a kitchen with a frige'. FSI has several on there list under $100 that are nice. My favorite is the Homewood Suites. Just north of the Beech Learning Center. Tons of eatery's close by.

I'm with 400a...for initials I like a suite type place or at least a room with a fridge...the space and ability to have some healthy snacks/water/beer in your room makes those dreadful initials a little better.

I reach restaurant burnout in about 5 days.

Have fun in school!

Been there a bunch for 350, Homewood Suites hands down. Great space, kitchen, free beer, dinner and breakfast. Plenty of places to eat around the hotel as well.

Homewood suites is a must. I either stay there or the Marriott. Also ask for the discount to eat at Red Rock Canyon Grill from FSI. Awesome Food.

I was just there last week for recurrent... Stayed at the Homewood Suites, great location, free breakfast. They had food at dinner time too, but I was in groundschool then so not sure if it was a full dinner or not. Make sure you get the FSI rate, as it is much cheaper. I didn't make the reservation through FSI, just told them on the phone and they gave me the lower rate with no questions.

Latest resources

Back