• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need help Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wish you could scan it in and type it that way but it is bound and there is some shading that might get distorted. No easy way around it unfortunately. I'm sure all the stress of the app is well worth it in the end though.

If you look in the phone you can find someone that will type an app for you. just copy it, fill out the copy, bring the original to someone to type it. it would take an experienced typest about 20 mins. or so to do the whole thing. i did all the pria stuff and flight time worksheet by hand. only had the app typed.

I don't think even a PDF scan of high quality will work as they ask for the original back. Though, I think if someone suggested to HR that they create an email-able PDF app that you could write on...it'd make things a whole lot neater and uniform.

One last question...did anybody send back the PRIA direction forms? I assume just trash them. And on the PRIA forms, its says to complete them fully, did anybody write in the date on PART I? I assume leave it blank and they will write it in when the NJA representative signs it and submits it.

Last edited:
I just trashed them. I don't recall, but I don't think I put a date on it.

Do yourself a favor, though...something I totally brainfarted on: Make copies for your records!! I cannot believe I didn't do this. I would like to be able to review everything before I go to the interview, but - oh, well! Not that I don't know my work history, I'd just like to be able to use what I wrote down for any practice interview work.

Yeah, definitely good advice. Going to burn some copies tonight. Will be useful in other applications if this doesn't pan out as well. Hope an internal rec from a captain will help me out though. TEB would work perfectly for me. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure the rec will help get the app accepted letter quicker...it seemed to help me out! As far as TEB goes, that's what I put in for. The info that I got is that TEB is on about a 60 day delay from app accepted to getting the interview email. Don't hold that as a firm time limit, but at least its something to keep in your pocket so you're not checking your email 48 times a day! Good luck.

Latest resources

Back