Need Falcon 50EX free lance pilot.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

con-pilot

I need a Flight Safety current Falcon 50EX freelance pilot. Must be able to meet minimum standard insurance requirements.

Please reply via this web site.

Thank you.

What ever happend to Rice???????? Wasn't he always looking for a 50 job?

con-pilot said:
I need a Flight Safety current Falcon 50EX freelance pilot. Must be able to meet minimum standard insurance requirements.

Please reply via this web site.

Thank you.

At least post your daily rate.

Rice a roni...

Falcon Capt said:
Rice has long since been gainfully employed out west...

Rice has since moved back to K---!! He was to say the least, pretty stingy on the invites! Boo-hoo.

Hey FalconCapt.....I saw the FNG's at FSI this week...They're doing an outstanding job..You'd be proud!

Gumby said:
Rice has since moved back to K---!! He was to say the least, pretty stingy on the invites! Boo-hoo.

Hey FalconCapt.....I saw the FNG's at FSI this week...They're doing an outstanding job..You'd be proud!

G-MAN,
What are you crying about???? You got one:). And FalconCapt, sorry I thought I closed the loop with you on that one. The left coast was just a bit to extreme. Nice place to visit but..............
Besides its much more fun to be near Gumby and slap him around every once in a while.:D

rice said:
G-MAN,
What are you crying about???? You got one:). And FalconCapt, sorry I thought I closed the loop with you on that one. The left coast was just a bit to extreme. Nice place to visit but..............
Besides its much more fun to be near Gumby and slap him around every once in a while.:D

WOW, someones' ears must have been ringing!! I guess the Tofu, and Bean Sprouts became to much for the Rice man? Rice man, I forgot to ask...any tan lines from Vacation, I mean work? (bad visual nevermind) No BBQ out on the Left Coast was probably an issue also..Did someone say BBQ? Yummm...

Falcon Capt, being the BBQ King you are, I found a "Smokey Bones" about 10 West of Boca, should you find yourself stuck, and desparate for BBQ in Fla.
It ain't all you can eat Brazilian BBQ, but it'll do in a pinch!

Gumby said:
Both of those guys are sharp! No surprise they are doing a fine job! Glad to finally be getting them into the 900EX!

rice said:
And FalconCapt, sorry I thought I closed the loop with you on that one. The left coast was just a bit to extreme. Nice place to visit but...
Shows what I know! :rolleyes: Hope you got a good gig back out east! Send me a PM with some details!

Gumby said:
Falcon Capt, being the BBQ King you are, I found a "Smokey Bones" about 10 West of Boca, should you find yourself stuck, and desparate for BBQ in Fla.
It ain't all you can eat Brazilian BBQ, but it'll do in a pinch!
I have been to a Smokey Bones several times, not too bad for "Emergency BBQ"... I have been to one in Pontiac, MI and also Chicago... I like it better than Famous Dave's... I had some EXCELLENT BBQ in Anchorage, AK last week at Wayne's BBQ, the brisket was delicious!!! Great Texas BBQ in Alaska, who da' thunk???;)

Latest resources

Back