• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need examples of "Pilot Fatigue" type schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You could always take one of the 3day trip - 10 hours rest - another 3 day trip..

Those are lots of un..

f.l.a.p. is that like one our DC-9 Captains was told when he hired in at Kalitta as a 747 F/O, "Oh you flew the light twins across the field"

Monday 2200-0800 Miami-Bogota-Miami

Tuesday 0400-1900 Miami-Quito-Panama-Miami

Wednesday 2100 Miami-flight cancelled back to hotel wide awake after day sleeping then back on
Thursday 0900-1900 for Miami-San Jose-Miami day trip after tossing and turning all night because you slept all day the day before.

Friday- 2200-0800 Miami-Guatemala-Miami

Saturday-off because you finally call and drop the F-bomb.

f.l.a.p. is that like one our DC-9 Captains was told when he hired in at Kalitta as a 747 F/O, "Oh you flew the light twins across the field"
Here's the funny thing Yip. The diesel 9 is not "that" smalll anymore considering all the CRJs out there. Hard to call anything small from my beechjet....

This is one of our harder trips....84hrs in spokane! who the heck can sleep in that crappy doubltree???:D

SA 2452 A30 MEM 0818(0318) GEG 1224(0524)

GEG 84:16

WE 1252 A30 GEG 0210(1910) MEM 0558(0058)

CREDIT HRS: 25:23T BLK HRS: 7:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sucks for the credit you get versus the days gone.

Here's the funny thing Yip. The diesel 9 is not "that" smalll anymore considering all the CRJs out there. Hard to call anything small from my beechjet....
kind of ribbing by the 47 guys cause our biggest airplane, was 15% of the their gross take off weight

kind of ribbing by the 47 guys cause our biggest airplane, was 15% of the their gross take off weight
I know the feeling bro...what I hate is when you fly with someone who feels it's necessary to start every sentence with "well, back in the Boeing, blah blah blah"....
compensating I guess...

Latest resources

Back